lzicc is offline Senior Member

Steroids after prostate cancer

I had early prostate cancer detection awhile back. I had the prostate removed and my uro said that everything went perfect. It's been about 2 months now since the surgery. I was on test cyp prior to this for about 5 years. This was for low test levels. I was told to get off the test for now until my uro see's how things go at my follow up checkup. He said I can get back on the test after he feels that the cancer is gone. My question is are there any steroids that I should stay aware from now? I thought about running a test/tren cycle once my uro gives me the thumbs up on the test.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not aware of any one aas being more prone to promote cancer growth than another but I could be wrong. I wonder if there are any studies on this.

Congratulations on finding it early. I have a co worker who had basically the same thing done a few years ago and says he was 100% back to normal very quickly with no restrictions of any kind. he is not on HRT though.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the reply. I know they say Test can feed Prostate Cancer, but what I've been reading lately, there is not real evidence of this, so I am going to start TRT when my uro gives me the ok. Then I started to think about other steroids out there and there has never really been a link of what I saw other than prostate issue's, but since I no longer have a prostate, that wouldn't effect me then.

Thread Information