• 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: need some advice on prop cycle

1fliride is offline New Member

need some advice on prop cycle

I am 41 190 5'9"
    Diet is so so. 125-150 gr pro every day
    200gr carbs.
    1.5-2 l liters of water every d
    I am 5 weeks into first test prop cycle of .75 eod. I have gained 15 lbs to date and am seeing mass gains. However, I am very very tired most of the time. I will admit I was not where I needed to be physically prior to start of cycle. I am slowley getting back in shape. My libido pre cycle was very good and is now in the tank. No signs of gyno. Very very tired all the time. I have googled and searched and can not find an answer or help anywhere. My workouts are pretty intense very little cardio. Just wondering if test is to high or workout is wearing me down so bad I can't function. Any thoughts ? Please keep any negative comments to yourself. Thatnks.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    Are you running anything else? Or just prop?

Iceberg is offline Member
    Are you taking a AI?

Iceberg is offline Member

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'll wager no AI and most of that 15lbs is water.based on your diet there's no way it's anywhere near 15lbs of lean tissue.

Why, assuming your prop is dosed at 100mg/ml, have you decided on only around 250mg per week?

So are you taking an AI?

HCG ?

What is your planned PCT?

What are your goals? (Can I guess to lean up and gain muscle)

What is your bodyfat %?

You haven't mentioned fat intake but your diet is lacking if that is all the protein you eat. Please post your actual diet with full macro's.
    oldnfl42 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My goals are to gain about 20 lbs for strength. I have suffered with tiny legs all my life. I have tried numerous times in the past with weight gainers etc To get legs bigger and stronger. hence the reason for aas. I am currently taking triazole as an ai due to the fact my source has failed to respond to request for adex anavar Clomid etc.my protein is low due to the my inability to consume a lot of food. I get so full and can't force myself to eat that much. My pct will consist of clomadex. Again. No luck with other methods. My dose is low in my search some sort of desire to get out of bed. Fat content is low. I eat cooked meals at home, chicken salmon lots of eggs and beef. Maybe not enough but I'm trying. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'll wager no AI and most of that 15lbs is water.based on your diet there's no way it's anywhere near 15lbs of lean tissue.

Why, assuming your prop is dosed at 100mg/ml, have you decided on only around 250mg per week?

So are you taking an AI?

HCG ?

What is your planned PCT?

What are your goals? (Can I guess to lean up and gain muscle)

What is your bodyfat %?

You haven't mentioned fat intake but your diet is lacking if that is all the protein you eat. Please post your actual diet with full macro's.

It is a strictly prop cycle. I was 100ml eod and dropped dose after feeling so bad in hopes of feeling better. I have searched and searched for advice but ALL forums do is bicker back and forth. I am not a bb nor do I plan to be. Just need strength in my legs and to feel better all around during physical activities.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fliride View Post
    It is a strictly prop cycle. I was 100ml eod and dropped dose after feeling so bad in hopes of feeling better. I have searched and searched for advice but ALL forums do is bicker back and forth. I am not a bb nor do I plan to be. Just need strength in my legs and to feel better all around during physical activities.
    That must be some needle to pin 100ml haha!!

This is a bit of a disaster in all honesty mate. Your AI isn't an AI and your pct isn't a pct, nothing that you get OTC is sufficient.

Best advice? Get yourself some clomid and nolvadex from Ar-r (top right of the screen). When you get it stop pinning your prop straight away and 3 days after your last pin start taking them

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

You don't gain weight because you don't eat. You will lose what you gain on cycle because you don't eat enough. Work on your diet and your squats for strength and size.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok so I acquired Clomid and nolvadex . Forgive me for asking questions I should already have the answers for. My advisor has bailed and have no where to go for advice. I am working on my diet and increasing calories and protein with quality food. I stay so full it's hard to eat a lot but I'm forcing it in.
    So I get the Clomid and nolvadex and follow your dose recommendation. Now the product I am looking at per your recommendation says 20mg per bottle of liquid at 50.00. That's over 100.00 a day for both products ? Not going to happen. Apparently I am missing something.

You are definitely missing something.

The Tamox/nolva is 20mg per ml not per bottle. And it's a 50ml bottle so there are 50 x 20mg dosages per bottle.

The clomid is a 70ml bottle so 70 x 35mg dosages per bottle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

[Thank you very much. I have learned more from.your response than days of searching forums and websites. Thank you very much. QUOTE=Back In Black;6993958]You are definitely missing something.

The Tamox/nolva is 20mg per ml not per bottle. And it's a 50ml bottle so there are 50 x 20mg dosages per bottle.

The clomid is a 70ml bottle so 70 x 35mg dosages per bottle.[/QUOTE]

[Thank you very much. I have learned more from.your response than days of searching forums and websites. Thank you very much. QUOTE=Back In Black;6993958]You are definitely missing something.

The clomid is a 70ml bottle so 70 x 35mg dosages per bottle.[/QUOTE]

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    What does your bloodwork(BW) look like? What was your test level before starting cycle?

I can't stress enough your diet is VERY important.

There are so many variables going on here, and we need to have a clear picture so that we can share our experiences with you. If you had low test to begin with, .75 eod is not too much(IMO). You say you have gained 15 lbs, but what kind of weight is it. What were your measurements before you began working out, and now?(ie....arms, calves, forearms, neck, waist, chest)

Prop last about 1-3 days in your body, it is not like a long ester(Test C,E). Therefore, it is not building up in your body, so the most you would have at any given time is about 300 score increase in test levels. Since I don't know what your base pre-test levels were, and I don't know what your current levels are, the only thing I can guess at this point is your diet is what is causing you to be tired.

I will give you an example of my test levels. Pre cycle, 169 test(very low). Mid cycle test 2045. So my test levels went up 1800+/- and never felt tired through the 14 week cycle. I have been taking liquidex .25 ed. Very few times did I feel any soreness in my nipples, and then just bumped up liquidex to .5 until tenderness went away.

You did 3 things wrong in my opinion, but they can be corrected now. You must get BW. You should have been training for quite some time before starting cycle, and you should have been dieting for your goals several months before starting cycle.

You can't go back in time, but to come on this board and ask these questions without putting in the time to study/research what to do, is an insult to every one of us that put in the time, doing things the correct way. I am pretty laid back, but there are many posters that will probably give you plenty of shit(deservedly).

Thread Information