WARPIG28 is offline New Member

1st Cycle Test Ent. And Deca

Im 30 years old 5'7" 116 lbs.
    I have a 10 cc bottle of 250mg test ent. and going to get a 10cc bottle of 300mg deca and some NOVA in the next few days.
    My ? is this enoght gear, should i get more? and how do i stack it? and what should i gain and keep form this if my deit and work out is right.
    my only fear is the anger issue. thanks

WARPIG28 is offline New Member
    bump

chevy44 is offline Member
    i would say its not enough. as far as stacking it, u can do alot, deca , d-bol etc. and noone knows how much ur gonna gain, thats up to u and how hard u work. about aggression, its overrated.

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Well, I quess you need to define a goal and you also need to research how much juice you're looking to do a week and what might be an effective doseage. I would run the sus at 500mg a week, 2 shots of 250/week. I shot of deca a week. However, you need to get nolva and proviron on board to avoid any problems. If bulking is what you are trying to accomplish, and i'm assuming it is, as you are 116 lbs, you will want to do as much research into your bulking diet as your stack research. This is a great board to get some good advice, and you may want to look at swolecat.com for his bulking diet and check tthe diet boards as well. Hope this helps and good luck

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    hold on a sec...warpig...are you really 116lbs? @5'7"??? have you ever picked up a weight before???

you should not use gear. do some research and work naturally for a few years. trust me.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    hold on a sec...warpig...are you really 116lbs? @5'7"??? have you ever picked up a weight before???

you should not use gear. do some research and work naturally for a few years. trust me.
    Have to agree if Halifax! If you haven't lifted start! Don't rely on medicimals to get you gains, you need a diet hardwork and dedication to do it.
    As far as the cycle if it's your first nothing wrong with it, but extend it out. I'm prepping for my 1st cycle of 400mg testen and 300 deca , possibly running primo at the end. If your recepters are clean you don't need alot to gain. Lower doses over a longer period of time will work fine. I was going 1-10 with test/dec, now I'm gonna go 1-14 test and 1-11 deca, possibly adding primo from 12-16 the clomid.

But, if you haven't done anywork, don't do any juice! It's a waste!

SID

If this is your first cycle and you are 30 I think you may be able to pull it off with what you have. You’re not going to gain much BUT with proper training and diet you IMO can gain some.

1cc of each every week is how I would do it. If you could get your hands on some Dbol then I would add 30mg per day first 4 weeks.

What they have stated that really needs to be stressed here is do you work out presently?

If not bro spend some time in the gym. I promise you that you need time to learn proper form and get a routine down.

Then hit your cycle when you’re confident about what you’re doing.

Good Luck..PA

Thread Information