• 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By DinAZ
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Super high drive much higher than my mate

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Super high drive much higher than my mate

So I posted here for two reasons one I’m over 40 and two I would like some feed back from the Brothers who are or probably have been in the same boat as me. At 45 I want sex every day and am happily married. My wife goes along with it but I’m pretty sure she would be good with once a week and sometimes I wonder if I’m creating some tension that may be an issue down the road. We get along great but she could do with out and I really can’t…and I’m staying where I’m at…not stepping out in other words…sometimes I wonder if I should feel guilty because she is being more submissive to my needs, and sometimes I just say hey I have a great deal.
    DinAZ and Fluidic Kimbo like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    So I posted here for two reasons one I’m over 40 and two I would like some feed back from the Brothers who are or probably have been in the same boat as me. At 45 I want sex every day and am happily married. My wife goes along with it but I’m pretty sure she would be good with once a week and sometimes I wonder if I’m creating some tension that may be an issue down the road. We get along great but she could do with out and I really can’t…and I’m staying where I’m at…not stepping out in other words…sometimes I wonder if I should feel guilty because she is being more submissive to my needs, and sometimes I just say hey I have a great deal.
    Enjoy it while she is "submitting" (I fucking love that word, just the word alone makes my dick hard). Keep the comms open, obviously. Pull your fucking root, if you think she needs a break.

I am going to turn 56 here in a month or so, and I am still rocking that pussy out. As an example: My girlfriend is 20 yrs younger than I am (ugh... that helps with the libido... do you think), and we were just on holiday in Italy, where I just fucked her to death on more than one occasion. Hell, she even asked me if there were any drugs / AAS that would highten her libido, like they do to me (and obviously you too).

So, enjoy the ride...!!!

Just my .02 cents.
    DinAZ, lovbyts and Testie like this.

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    From personal experience I don't talk about gear to my wife anymore for this reason. I think if she doesn't know I'm horny af because I'm on a super physiological dose of testosterone then it makes her feel more sexy because it's not just a hormone thing. I don't know if you do talk about your cycle or anything but just something I picked up and thought it related to what you are talking about.
    DinAZ and Testie like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member

Super high drive much higher than my mate

Quote Originally Posted by sean007smith View Post
    From personal experience I don't talk about gear to my wife anymore for this reason. I think if she doesn't know I'm horny af because I'm on a super physiological dose of testosterone then it makes her feel more sexy because it's not just a hormone thing. I don't know if you do talk about your cycle or anything but just something I picked up and thought it related to what you are talking about.
    That is a fantastic idea Sean. Makes it about her instead of you.

Edit: at the same time honesty is important in a healthy relationship. But I imagine she can know you do it in general without needing to know details.

Testie: just be glad you have this wife problem and aren’t checking out whales at gas stations like me
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-14-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    sean007smith and Testie like this.

Hey we have all cruised a bus station or two.
    DinAZ, XnavyHMCS and Testie like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey we have all cruised a bus station or two.
    OK I have to ask what the meaning of that is? First thing that pops into my head are the lyrics from the Police. Dont stand to close to me.

To the OP, if you really feel she is not enjoying it as much as you or it may cause some resentment or issue in the future then back off. Find some alone time every other day or a couple times a day and pull one or two off if you have to.

Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be sometimes when your significant other isnt always available when you want them to be, especially if you have been anticipating it all day but thats life and it is possible to just hold back and cool off.

It would be a lot easier to not want to always play if I wasn't on TRT and my wife wasn't 30+ years younger and under 100 lbs.
    XnavyHMCS and DinAZ like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It would be a lot easier to not want to always play if I wasn't on TRT and my wife wasn't 30+ years younger and under 100 lbs.
    I’d say it’s important to have attraction in any relationship, but 30 years younger just sounds like added bonus for you! Well done my man
    XnavyHMCS and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I’d say it’s important to have attraction in any relationship, but 30 years younger just sounds like added bonus for you! Well done my man
    If I recall correctly, lovbyts is "livin large and in charge" in the PI, hence the 30 yr age gap and the 100 lbs fighting weight...!!!

Back in the day when I frequented the PI, Subic Bay era, we called the place "Disneyland for adults" with all the LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) running around, and back then, the price was right.

Glory Days...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    If I recall correctly, lovbyts is "livin large and in charge" in the PI, hence the 30 yr age gap and the 100 lbs fighting weight...!!!

Back in the day when I frequented the PI, Subic Bay era, we called the place "Disneyland for adults" with all the LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) running around, and back then, the price was right.

Glory Days...!!!
    Not living there as of yet. We do have a house there we built 2 years ago ready for us to move in full time anytime. I'm still plugging away in the US trying to catch up on some old bills and she is having fun working with my daughter and making money to help pay the bills so we can build a larger house soon. Life is still good. Its actually part of Mindinao near General Santos
    Super high drive much higher than my mate-map-philippines-1-1280x720.jpgSuper high drive much higher than my mate-72218391_536641490479434_8866197131975720960_n.jpg
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-29-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

"cruising the bus station" is a meme about guys on gear searching for fat girls at the bus station.
    Last edited by sean007smith; 08-24-2021 at 07:18 PM.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Dude you got a horizontal striation across your mid chest like Franco Columbu used to have. Is that reallly your pic?

You know the Asian culture & philosophy (and also Napoleon Hill) have said conserve your sex energy or Chi, it can be channelled into amazing feats of accomplishment in other areas.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    You'll see in the Lounge I started a thread about taking cold showers, I haven't had a hot one in 4-5 weeks. Maybe it would curtail to sex predation.

Also there's meditation, reading the Bible, Friday prayer at mosque.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    By the way, irrespective of what I wrote in my last post, I too am an animal. Every girl I lived with got it upon waking and upon sleeping, maybe also during the day.

"cruising the bus station" is a meme about guys on gear searching for fat girls at the bus station.

OK thanks for explaining. For some reason I read it as bus stop, like school bus stop. Thats why the lyrics of the police popped in my head. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    Dude you got a horizontal striation across your mid chest like Franco Columbu used to have. Is that reallly your pic?

You know the Asian culture & philosophy (and also Napoleon Hill) have said conserve your sex energy or Chi, it can be channelled into amazing feats of accomplishment in other areas.
    Unfortunately no its not mine, it was my avatar goal. I have posted a few in the past and was well on my way and got pretty close until I fvcked up my shoulders and had 2 endoscopy surgeries followed by to full shoulder replacements. The most recent last March on the same shoulder as before due to my bicep and rotator cuff coming detached. Its been a tough last 8 years but Im starting to turn the corner for the better finally, slowly but surely.

Yeah I have often thought if I concentrated or put as 1/10 of the time i put into sex into training or some type of higher learning I would have been onstage competing and a lot more successful. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-29-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Why are you here? This is the over 40 forum.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why are you here? This is the over 40 forum.
    My thoughts exactly.

Thread Information