Results 1 to 40 of 40
Like Tree18Likes
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By 1973426
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By 1973426
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By 1973426
  • 1 Post By 1973426
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Diet advice with samaglutide

  1. #1
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44

    Diet advice with samaglutide

    Hello everyone,
    I have been dedicated to lifting and dieting for quite some time now, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to reach my desired goals. I attempted to take the testosterone cycle a few times, but it only resulted in bulky muscle. My lifelong dream is to become lean, but now I am 10kg heavier and almost 30% body fat. Despite my lack of physical transformation, I have been following a clean eating regimen and the Short Cut to Size program for almost 3 years now, which I enjoy. However, I am planning to start an extremely serious diet with Samaglutide. I have already ordered a pack and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive. Can someone please advise me on this?

    Height : 175
    Weight : 84
    50 years of age

    Calorie : 1850
    Protein : 180g
    Carb : 160g
    Fat : 50g

    Many thanks in advance !

  2. #2
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Snake oil.

    what is your meal plan now?

    Meal 1: this
    Meal 2: this
    Etc.

  3. #3
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    I stick to my diet and refrain from drinking regularly, but I like to go out on Saturdays and Sundays.
    Thank you for responding promptly

    Vitamins - 44 calorie
    Centrum Silver 50+
    D3
    L-Carnitine 3000mg
    L-Arginine 1000mg
    CLA -3000
    Omega 3

    Meal-1 - (Pancake) - 350 calorie
    Whole Wheat Flour 45 gram
    GNC_AMP Whey Protein 1.5 Scoop
    Honey Tbsp

    Meal-2 (457 calories)
    1 tbsp olive oil
    200g Chicken breast
    1 tomato
    1 onion
    50g Injera (traditional bread (teff flour)

    Meal -3 (264 Calories)
    1 cup Navy Beans
    22g Peanut

    Meal -4 (542 Calories)
    1 tbsp olive oil
    200g Chicken breast
    1 tomato
    1 onion
    50g Injera (traditional bread (teff flour)

    Meal – 5 (120 calories)
    GNC 1 scoop
    TOTAL = 1777
    Water 2-2.5 litters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diet advice with samaglutide-img_3146.jpg  
    Last edited by 1973426; 07-14-2023 at 11:14 AM.

  4. #4
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    So you are 5'9" tall and 185lbs with an estimated 30% bodyfat?

    How long have you been training in a dedicated fashion?

    What do you mean by "attempted to take the testosterone cycle"?

    What is your cycle experience?

    It sounds like you binge on Saturday AND Sunday... this is too much for your goals.

  5. #5
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    I realize that skipping out on weekends can have a negative impact on my fat loss. As a result, I plan to commit to regular exercise and only skip it once a month. However, my love for restaurant food poses a challenge. Despite training consistently for over five years, I haven't been able to achieve my desired weight after trying testosterone cycles ranging from 250 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks a couple of times. Instead, I ended up gaining bulk.

    I've heard that samaglutide is a revolutionary solution. If it proves effective, I'm prepared to use it permanently.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diet advice with samaglutide-img_1545.jpg   Diet advice with samaglutide-img_3149.jpg   Diet advice with samaglutide-img_3147.jpg   Diet advice with samaglutide-img_3148.jpg  
    Last edited by 1973426; 07-14-2023 at 01:47 PM.

  6. #6
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,950
    How are you measuring your bodyfat? 30% BF in male at 185lbs seems a bit off to me probably not impossible but damn thats alot of BF if true you have alot of work to do and I mean Alot and you sure as hell don’t need to be cycling.

  7. #7
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    "Despite training consistently for over five years, I haven't been able to achieve my desired weight"

    Because you're nutrition plan is in need of a lot of work.

    1) you're not eating enough for an adult male
    2) you're not disciplined

    Until you can stick to a training and nutrition plan for 12 months; AAS is out of the question.

  8. #8
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Based on my height, neck, and waist measurements taken online, my body fat percentage is calculated to be 22%. However, my smart weight scale displays a body fat percentage of 30%. I also visited a nutritionist clinic, and their assessment suggested it is around 27%.

  9. #9
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    How are you measuring your bodyfat? 30% BF in male at 185lbs seems a bit off to me probably not impossible but damn thats alot of BF if true you have alot of work to do and I mean Alot and you sure as hell don’t need to be cycling.
    Based on my height, neck, and waist measurements taken online, my body fat percentage is calculated to be 22%. However, my smart weight scale displays a body fat percentage of 30%. I also visited a nutritionist clinic, and their assessment suggested it is around 27%.

  10. #10
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    "Despite training consistently for over five years, I haven't been able to achieve my desired weight"

    Because you're nutrition plan is in need of a lot of work.

    1) you're not eating enough for an adult male
    2) you're not disciplined

    Until you can stick to a training and nutrition plan for 12 months; AAS is out of the question.
    I am currently following MyFitnessPal, which recommends consuming 1810 calories per day to lose 0.2 kg per week, based on my measurements. Interestingly, the VSHRED program also suggests the same calorie intake. However, I have noticed on YouTube some muscular individuals consume as little as 1200 calories per day.
    Anyhow, I am determined to stay disciplined this time around and would appreciate a solid plan to help me get on track.

  11. #11
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    I am currently following MyFitnessPal, which recommends consuming 1810 calories per day to lose 0.2 kg per week, based on my measurements. Interestingly, the VSHRED program also suggests the same calorie intake. However, I have noticed on YouTube some muscular individuals consume as little as 1200 calories per day.
    Anyhow, I am determined to stay disciplined this time around and would appreciate a solid plan to help me get on track.
    1810 calories is going to leave you where you are now, in a catabolic state AKA: starvation mode. Your bosy is desperately holding onto the little food it is getting in a panic.

    You need to hire a qualified nutrition expert. I suggest a QUALIFIED show prep coach. Competing is likely not in your near future but a good coach can put you on a fat reducing/mucsle buliding plan, updates, suplements.....

  12. #12
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    1810 calories is going to leave you where you are now, in a catabolic state AKA: starvation mode. Your bosy is desperately holding onto the little food it is getting in a panic.

    You need to hire a qualified nutrition expert. I suggest a QUALIFIED show prep coach. Competing is likely not in your near future but a good coach can put you on a fat reducing/mucsle buliding plan, updates, suplements.....
    Could you please provide me with some information on the recommended daily calorie and protein intake based on my body weight?
    I appreciate any guidance you can offer.

  13. #13
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Could you please provide me with some information on the recommended daily calorie and protein intake based on my body weight?
    I appreciate any guidance you can offer.
    Not without seeing or examining you.

    You need to hire a qualified nutrition expert that you can work with IN PERSON and see every 2 / 4 weeks

  14. #14
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Not without seeing or examining you.

    You need to hire a qualified nutrition expert that you can work with IN PERSON and see every 2 / 4 weeks
    In the past, I had a negative experience, most nutritionists I found don't advise much protein, 0.5-0.7 per body weight that I am not satisfied with the outcome. However, I am determined to improve my situation. I understand that with some guidance on protein, carbs, and fat, I can make better choices. I am confident that I can succeed this time and once I reach a body fat percentage of less than 20%, I plan to go for a cycle.

    I will follow the attached plan and I will post my progress .

    Thank you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diet advice with samaglutide-screenshot-2023-07-15-7.51.41-am.jpg  
    Last edited by 1973426; 07-15-2023 at 12:05 AM.

  15. #15
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Based on my height, neck, and waist measurements taken online, my body fat percentage is calculated to be 22%. However, my smart weight scale displays a body fat percentage of 30%. I also visited a nutritionist clinic, and their assessment suggested it is around 27%.
    Height and neck measurement is irrelevant, the scales you stand are junk also. How did the “clinic” check you, my guess is with calipers

    I think your main issue is your training intensity its really not that hard to get leaner if you are burning more calories than you are taking in. Your diet isnt absolute garbage but it needs changed I simply do not think you are training with enough intensity

    Also check your thyroid. Something is off no way you’re eating 1800 cals and not losing. Your testosterone is probably tanked too. Go have a full cbc and hormone panel pulled and post your blood work
    Cylon357, 1973426 and songdog like this.

  16. #16
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Height and neck measurement is irrelevant, the scales you stand are junk also. How did the “clinic” check you, my guess is with calipers

    I think your main issue is your training intensity its really not that hard to get leaner if you are burning more calories than you are taking in. Your diet isnt absolute garbage but it needs changed I simply do not think you are training with enough intensity

    Also check your thyroid. Something is off no way you’re eating 1800 cals and not losing. Your testosterone is probably tanked too. Go have a full cbc and hormone panel pulled and post your blood work
    I recently went to a clinic to have my body fat measured using a state-of-the-art stand scale with a hand grip. The results were almost identical to my previous measurements. Additionally, my blood chemistry results were excellent, but I was taken aback today to find out that my free testosterone levels were low. I had always checked my total levels before. The lab technician informed me that free testosterone is actually the most crucial factor to consider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diet advice with samaglutide-jul15-23_free_tes.jpg   Diet advice with samaglutide-jul_15-23-free-tyiroid_ha.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

  17. #17
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    I recently went to a clinic to have my body fat measured using a state-of-the-art stand scale with a hand grip. The results were almost identical to my previous measurements. Additionally, my blood chemistry results were excellent, but I was taken aback today to find out that my free testosterone levels were low. I had always checked my total levels before. The lab technician informed me that free testosterone is actually the most crucial factor to consider.
    That is a big part of your issue. Good on the lab tech for knowing that free is more important than total.

    I did not see SHBG on your blood work, but I suspect it will be elevated.

    At 50 years old, you are a candidate for TRT (at least in the US) and with that free T, you should think about it. Even 100mg of Test C or E per week, 500 to 750iu HCG (optional), maybe 25mg proviron per day, and you will likely feel like a new man.

    Most places won't prescribe proviron, but it is easily found online.
    1973426 likes this.

  18. #18
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    In the past, I had a negative experience, most nutritionists I found don't advise much protein, 0.5-0.7 per body weight that I am not satisfied with the outcome. However, I am determined to improve my situation. I understand that with some guidance on protein, carbs, and fat, I can make better choices. I am confident that I can succeed this time and once I reach a body fat percentage of less than 20%, I plan to go for a cycle.

    I will follow the attached plan and I will post my progress .

    Thank you all
    You are not eating anough and likely in a catabolic state AKA: starvation mode. Your body is desperately holding onto the little food it is getting in a panic.

    You need to hire a qualified nutrition expert. I suggest a QUALIFIED show prep coach. Competing is likely not in your near future but a good coach can put you on a fat reducing/mucsle buliding plan, updates, suplements.....

  19. #19
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That is a big part of your issue. Good on the lab tech for knowing that free is more important than total.

    I did not see SHBG on your blood work, but I suspect it will be elevated.

    At 50 years old, you are a candidate for TRT (at least in the US) and with that free T, you should think about it. Even 100mg of Test C or E per week, 500 to 750iu HCG (optional), maybe 25mg proviron per day, and you will likely feel like a new man.

    Most places won't prescribe proviron, but it is easily found online.
    I had a few cycles, as I have stated. I tried 500 mg once a week and felt like I was about to have a heart attack, so I lowered it to 250 mg once a week, but I still wasn't content. Anyhow, I have a couple of testosterones in my store, and the propionate from Dragon Pharma is even expired 13 days. The other is all right. Do you think I should start with what I already have, or should I stick to the same brand throughout?
    Last edited by 1973426; 07-15-2023 at 11:06 AM.

  20. #20
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    I had a few cycles, as I have stated. I tried 500 mg once a week and felt like I was about to have a heart attack, so I lowered it to 250 mg once a week, but I still wasn't content. Anyhow, I have a couple of testosterones in my store, and the propionate from Dragon Pharma is even expired 13 days. The other is all right. Do you think I should start with what I already have, or should I stick to the same brand throughout?
    Start with what you have, but get some proviron , too. Mixing brands, which it looks like you have a while to go before you need to consider that, is not typically a problem.

    For the E, you can get some sterile vials and transfer from the amps so you aren't wasting or injecting every thing all at once.

    Take the adex, nolva, and clomid and set it aside. Keep it available but do not pre-emptively start any of it.

    I've already spoken on dosing.
    1973426 likes this.

  21. #21
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Start with what you have, but get some proviron , too. Mixing brands, which it looks like you have a while to go before you need to consider that, is not typically a problem.

    For the E, you can get some sterile vials and transfer from the amps so you aren't wasting or injecting every thing all at once.

    Take the adex, nolva, and clomid and set it aside. Keep it available but do not pre-emptively start any of it.

    I've already spoken on dosing.
    I was expecting to find a solution here, and I appreciate you for your care and replies. I'm hoping to upload a fantastic transformation image here.
    Thank you so much !
    Cylon357 likes this.

  22. #22
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That is a big part of your issue. Good on the lab tech for knowing that free is more important than total.

    I did not see SHBG on your blood work, but I suspect it will be elevated.

    At 50 years old, you are a candidate for TRT (at least in the US) and with that free T, you should think about it. Even 100mg of Test C or E per week, 500 to 750iu HCG (optional), maybe 25mg proviron per day, and you will likely feel like a new man.

    Most places won't prescribe proviron, but it is easily found online.
    Can I ask for your opinion on splitting a 100mg dosage ? Would it provide any advantages?

  23. #23
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    I recently went to a clinic to have my body fat measured using a state-of-the-art stand scale with a hand grip. The results were almost identical to my previous measurements. Additionally, my blood chemistry results were excellent, but I was taken aback today to find out that my free testosterone levels were low. I had always checked my total levels before. The lab technician informed me that free testosterone is actually the most crucial factor to consider.
    Ok bro, now we are getting somewhere. Your metabolism is normal not a heavy person and not a skinny persons but normal. Your problem lies in your free testosterone . Mine was 4.2 and i had a hard time putting on much muscle yours is half that so I couldn’t imagine how bad that is. Did they check your estrogen as well it’s probably higher than normal too. Definitely seek trt. Trt will put you where u need to be. Your bidy will process protein’s better and build more muscle going to trt.

    Total T is what your body has available that it can actually use. Get that fixed asap. You could hire a coach/nutritionist but why? You can get everything you need here, aside from being a competitive champion I don’t think you “need” a person. The diet is very easily tweaked, training well you will have to figure that out on your own with a mind muscle connection and good training split.
    Your intensity will rise with trt also you need it especially being 50
    1973426 and Cylon357 like this.

  24. #24
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Can I ask for your opinion on splitting a 100mg dosage ? Would it provide any advantages?
    Assuming Test E, yeah, I would split that into 2 50mg injections per week. You could do that sub-q if you want. Splitting the dose results in a little smoother peak and valley trend, but after a few months, it probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. I do sub-q 2x per week with C, E is basically the same in this case.
    1973426 likes this.

  25. #25
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Assuming Test E, yeah, I would split that into 2 50mg injections per week. You could do that sub-q if you want. Splitting the dose results in a little smoother peak and valley trend, but after a few months, it probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. I do sub-q 2x per week with C, E is basically the same in this case.
    Can you provide me with information on how to split propionate ? I'm looking to expand my understanding.

  26. #26
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Can you provide me with information on how to split propionate? I'm looking to expand my understanding.
    Well, prop is a short ester, meaning you should inject it EOD or at least 3x per week to get best results. If you do 3x per week, say MWF, just do .33ml / 33mg each shot. 4 days a week would get you to .25ml / 25 mg per injection, assuming 100mg/ml.

    I have done NPP, Test prop, and Mast prop, all sub q with no issues BUT that was in GSO. I'm not saying other carriers present problems, just being complete. I have done Test C in cottonseed oil sub-q without problem.
    1973426 likes this.

  27. #27
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Well, prop is a short ester, meaning you should inject it EOD or at least 3x per week to get best results. If you do 3x per week, say MWF, just do .33ml / 33mg each shot. 4 days a week would get you to .25ml / 25 mg per injection, assuming 100mg/ml.

    I have done NPP, Test prop, and Mast prop, all sub q with no issues BUT that was in GSO. I'm not saying other carriers present problems, just being complete. I have done Test C in cottonseed oil sub-q without problem.
    Thanks again !

  28. #28
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Height and neck measurement is irrelevant, the scales you stand are junk also. How did the “clinic” check you, my guess is with calipers

    I think your main issue is your training intensity its really not that hard to get leaner if you are burning more calories than you are taking in. Your diet isnt absolute garbage but it needs changed I simply do not think you are training with enough intensity

    Also check your thyroid. Something is off no way you’re eating 1800 cals and not losing. Your testosterone is probably tanked too. Go have a full cbc and hormone panel pulled and post your blood work
    The support I received from the numerous gyms and nutritionists I visited was to push harder and adhere to a strict diet, but I observe so many of my friends taking it easy even though they haven't lost any shape. Nevertheless, you nailed it, and I am grateful to you.

  29. #29
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ok bro, now we are getting somewhere. Your metabolism is normal not a heavy person and not a skinny persons but normal. Your problem lies in your free testosterone . Mine was 4.2 and i had a hard time putting on much muscle yours is half that so I couldn’t imagine how bad that is. Did they check your estrogen as well it’s probably higher than normal too. Definitely seek trt. Trt will put you where u need to be. Your bidy will process protein’s better and build more muscle going to trt.

    Total T is what your body has available that it can actually use. Get that fixed asap. You could hire a coach/nutritionist but why? You can get everything you need here, aside from being a competitive champion I don’t think you “need” a person. The diet is very easily tweaked, training well you will have to figure that out on your own with a mind muscle connection and good training split.
    Your intensity will rise with trt also you need it especially being 50
    The support I received from the numerous gyms and nutritionists I visited was to push harder and adhere to a strict diet, but I observe so many of my friends taking it easy even though they haven't lost any shape. Nevertheless, you nailed it, and I am grateful to you.

  30. #30
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Hello everyone,

    I recently began my TRT regimen, taking 33ml propionate three times a week through subcutaneous injections. However, I have been experiencing lumps at the injection sites. I never had this issue when I received intramuscular injections in my glutes once a week, except for some discomfort for a few days. Is there a solution to this problem? I have tried using ice, warm packs, and an electric gun massage, but none of these have helped.

    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

  31. #31
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I recently began my TRT regimen, taking 33ml propionate three times a week through subcutaneous injections. However, I have been experiencing lumps at the injection sites. I never had this issue when I received intramuscular injections in my glutes once a week, except for some discomfort for a few days. Is there a solution to this problem? I have tried using ice, warm packs, and an electric gun massage, but none of these have helped.

    Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Watch your technique, rotate spots, and inject s l o w.

    What is the carrier oil for your test? Is your test UGL or semi-pharma grade?

    Are you saying that you used to do prop IM once per week? That is a garbage protocol if so.

    Are the lumps painful? I would suspect a reaction to the oil or contaminated gear if so and the pain is consistent from shot to shot.
    1973426 likes this.

  32. #32
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    I have a couple of questions that are out of the box:

    What’s your occupation (want to know your schedule, caloric output).
    What is the physique of your parents & grandparents?
    What was your physique at 20, 30, 40?

    This seems to be an easy solution that fitness “experts” (no, I’m not talking about dudes here) get rich from because they make it overly complicated.
    1973426 likes this.

  33. #33
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Watch your technique, rotate spots, and inject s l o w.

    What is the carrier oil for your test? Is your test UGL or semi-pharma grade?

    Are you saying that you used to do prop IM once per week? That is a garbage protocol if so.

    Are the lumps painful? I would suspect a reaction to the oil or contaminated gear if so and the pain is consistent from shot to shot.
    I previously received a weekly intramuscular injection of testosterone enanthate at a dosage of 250 mg without any problems. However, I am not familiar with the quality of the propionate or the type of oil used.
    It is my first time trying a subcutaneous injection. I attempted to vary the injection site between my thigh and abdomen, but all areas have developed a lump, redness, and minor discomfort. Despite this, the discomfort is bearable.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  34. #34
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I have a couple of questions that are out of the box:

    What’s your occupation (want to know your schedule, caloric output).
    What is the physique of your parents & grandparents?
    What was your physique at 20, 30, 40?

    This seems to be an easy solution that fitness “experts” (no, I’m not talking about dudes here) get rich from because they make it overly complicated.
    Throughout most of my life, I was not very active and struggled with maintaining a healthy weight due to my endomorphic body type. However, I have since adopted a better mindset and strive to live healthier.

    In terms of my career, I own an offshore company in Dubai, Djibouti, and Ethiopia that operates independently without much need for my attention. As someone who is divorced and currently, without children, I enjoy traveling frequently. While I primarily reside in Dubai, I also have a residence near my business location and maintain a small home gym in addition to my gym membership.

    I have a brother and sister who reside in the United States, but unfortunately, I am unaware of my biological parents. Typically, I spend most of my days at home, but on weekends, I indulge in my weakness for large meals and sweets at my Dubai Skydiving club's fellowship events. While I love food, I do not drink any alcohol. This is a brief overview of who I am!
    wango likes this.

  35. #35
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    I previously received a weekly intramuscular injection of testosterone enanthate at a dosage of 250 mg without any problems. However, I am not familiar with the quality of the propionate or the type of oil used.
    It is my first time trying a subcutaneous injection. I attempted to vary the injection site between my thigh and abdomen, but all areas have developed a lump, redness, and minor discomfort. Despite this, the discomfort is bearable.
    What I do is inject in the glute area. Think "grab and stab" then dial that back a bit to "pinch and inch". What I mean there is pinch up some skin, slide the needle slowly in, then inject slowly. I use 27g 1/2", backfilled insulin syringes.
    1973426 likes this.

  36. #36
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What I do is inject in the glute area. Think "grab and stab" then dial that back a bit to "pinch and inch". What I mean there is pinch up some skin, slide the needle slowly in, then inject slowly. I use 27g 1/2", backfilled insulin syringes.
    Is it acceptable to split the propionate into two doses per week to reduce the number of injection days?

  37. #37
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Is it acceptable to split the propionate into two doses per week to reduce the number of injection days?
    That's already been answered. Peek back through the thread.
    1973426 likes this.

  38. #38
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Well, prop is a short ester, meaning you should inject it EOD or at least 3x per week to get best results. If you do 3x per week, say MWF, just do .33ml / 33mg each shot. 4 days a week would get you to .25ml / 25 mg per injection, assuming 100mg/ml.

    I have done NPP, Test prop, and Mast prop, all sub q with no issues BUT that was in GSO. I'm not saying other carriers present problems, just being complete. I have done Test C in cottonseed oil sub-q without problem.
    I was just curious to push the limits a little further in light of the situation I encountered.

  39. #39
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by 1973426 View Post
    Throughout most of my life, I was not very active and struggled with maintaining a healthy weight due to my endomorphic body type. However, I have since adopted a better mindset and strive to live healthier.

    In terms of my career, I own an offshore company in Dubai, Djibouti, and Ethiopia that operates independently without much need for my attention. As someone who is divorced and currently, without children, I enjoy traveling frequently. While I primarily reside in Dubai, I also have a residence near my business location and maintain a small home gym in addition to my gym membership.

    I have a brother and sister who reside in the United States, but unfortunately, I am unaware of my biological parents. Typically, I spend most of my days at home, but on weekends, I indulge in my weakness for large meals and sweets at my Dubai Skydiving club's fellowship events. While I love food, I do not drink any alcohol. This is a brief overview of who I am!
    Thank you. I wasn’t trying to be intrusive, just curious of your genetics & daily caloric expenditures outside of working out. Very sorry about not getting to know your biological parents (I know mine, which is why I live on the other side of the country, lol).

    Being endo isn’t the end of the world, but it is going to demand greater diligence to a strict diet, working out & cardio.

    After retiring I had to make an extra effort to keeping active. Creating a home gym & buying a stationary bike is making that much easier!

    I started TRT at 56. I was around 20% body fat (I did underwater testing). The 150 mg./wk did boost my metabolism & with steady work, got it as low as 12%. I love my sub-q injections, but I have pharmacy grade Testosterone .

    Good luck, am following your thread. BTW, Cylon gives great advice, you came to the right place!
    1973426 likes this.

  40. #40
    1973426 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Thank you. I wasn’t trying to be intrusive, just curious of your genetics & daily caloric expenditures outside of working out. Very sorry about not getting to know your biological parents (I know mine, which is why I live on the other side of the country, lol).

    Being endo isn’t the end of the world, but it is going to demand greater diligence to a strict diet, working out & cardio.

    After retiring I had to make an extra effort to keeping active. Creating a home gym & buying a stationary bike is making that much easier!

    I started TRT at 56. I was around 20% body fat (I did underwater testing). The 150 mg./wk did boost my metabolism & with steady work, got it as low as 12%. I love my sub-q injections, but I have pharmacy grade Testosterone .

    Good luck, am following your thread. BTW, Cylon gives great advice, you came to the right place!
    Thank you for your kind response. I have already received some great advice from CYLON357 and I am hopeful that he will assist me in my transportation journey. I am determined to make a positive change this time and will put in my best efforts to achieve the desired results. I have identified my issue, and with my determination, I am confident that I will succeed. I will share my transformation picture here.
    Thank you all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •