eR0s_05 is offline New Member

Question how to come off w/ this cycle:

hav done reading most of the posts & learned lot of things while in here, thoug still i have to know much more.. posted some messages & got flamed, but its good, knowing that much of the knowledge bout AS is already here (just wasnt patient enough to read)

im a newbie on my first cycle at 7th week doing susta250 only. 250 mg a week... during my 6th week i passed up dosing for almost 2 weeks due to a bad advice, but luckily some bros here said it wont be good for a 6 on & a 4 off then back to another 6.. so i continued my cycle & planning to do it untl week 12..

if it would help, my stats are: 5`7, 190 lbs, 22 yrs of age..

First question is: When to start my PCT w/ nolvadex only including dosage.. i can get HCG if needed ,but this two is the only available for PCT
    SEcond: When can I start my second cycle? after how many months? (planning on cutting for my second one...)

Third: Is it true that lower dosage cause minimal sides?

Many thanks to anyone who could share comments w/ this... tnx

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    1) use clomid nolva and l-dex for pct 30 day's clomid at 100mg nolva at 20mg and l-dex 0.25mg each day 3 week's after last injection

2) 19 week's after you finish pct

3) yes it will if taken proper you also need to keep blood plsma level's as stable as possible to reduce sides

eR0s_05 is offline New Member
    tnx bro.. il try to find those for pct... post up soon....

Thread Information