$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member

Another Newb PCT Question!

I know that's what you guys are thinkin and I apologize. I have been reading and researching on this forum for months before making an account so I could
    gain as much knowledge as possible to keep these questions to a minimum. I have not seen a post that answers my question directly. I plan on doing my first cycle within the next 6 months. I am going to be running 10-12 wks 500mg/wk of Sus. Yea I know...not my first choice either, but can only get Sus or Deca . I only wanna run one for my first cycle and definitely not doing a Deca only cycle. I don't plan on using Nolva during cycle unless gyno symptoms occur. I was planning on taking 20 mg/day Nolva for 2 weeks then 10mg/day for 2 weeks. How does this sound? Also, how about throwing in some Clen and either Tribex or tongkat ali? I will really appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
    $$

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run Nolva until your sex drive returns to normal, dont limit it to 4 weeks. Are you going to use clomid or anything else or just nolva?

Yea, I was planning on having plenty of extra nolva on hand incase I needed to go more than 4 weeks. As far as running clomid and nolva together, I have read so many different opinions on that and I think the majority agree that because they are both SERMs and serve basically the same purpose, both are
    not needed. Particularly on a 500mg/wk Test only cycle. I have heard that Deca usually effects sex drive more so if I add Deca or something similar to my next cycle, I would possibly throw in some clomid. I have had trouble finding a PCT example to fit my cycle because for some reason alot of these guys wanna do dbol , whinny, or var along with the Test in their first cycle. I don't know as much as alot of you guys on here but I think it is best to run Test only as a fist cycle. But then again I am only a newb...Anyway, I will gladly consider any advice for PCT...I am always open to the opinions of those who are more knowledgeable than I am.

Thanks again,
    $$

BTW, my main concern is keeping water retention and muscle/strength loss post cycle to a minimum. To be honest, I'm not that worried about sex drive. I'm in Iraq! I'm not gettin any ass anyway! It would be kinda nice not to want any.

Peace

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $Lim$h@dy
    BTW, my main concern is keeping water retention and muscle/strength loss post cycle to a minimum. To be honest, I'm not that worried about sex drive. I'm in Iraq! I'm not gettin any ass anyway! It would be kinda nice not to want any.

Peace

As far as keeping strength up during and after PCT, I would continue to Eat like a horse, lots of Protein/carbs ect.
    Take creatine/glutamine, and the Nolva should help with the water.
    Take some Nat. test boosters, and in your mind tell yourself your still on cycle during PCT.
    A few of my buddy's lose the battle because they get discouraged from not being on their cycle anymore, don't let that affect you.

Thanks Nasser, What do you recommend as far as a booster, I was kinda thinkin Tribex. I've never used any before. Also, do you recommend the Nolva on AR? I can get some at the pharm here but it's a brand from Jordan(Tamocit), looks legit though. As far as other supplements, I was planning on doing a BSN Mass Stack with PCT. I want to take creatine and the
    NO-Xplode gives me a good boost in the gym. I think that will help with motivation and energy.

Thread Information