Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

EQ/Cyp first time PCT

Tomorrow will be my last day of this cycle:

Wks 1-4: 35 mg D-bol
    Wks 1-12: 500 mg of Test Cyp
    Wks 1-12: 600 mg of EQ
    Wks 1-12: 20 mg Nolva EOD

Now this is my second cycle, my first be enanthate only and I didn't really need PCT but I took Clomid on it just to be safe. So, I have my supplies for PCT already and this is what my plan looks like right now:

Day 1: Clomid 300 mg, Nolva 20 mg
    Day 2-11: Clomid 100 mg, Nolva 20 mg
    Day 12-21: Clomid 50 mg, Nolva 20 mg

My stats are 5'11", 225 lbs with about 15% BF. I didn't really get the results I wanted with this cycle. It was probably a combination of using vet juice and only getting avg of 7 hrs sleep a night/calories only about 4000 when they should be 5000-6000.

ANYWAY, I may add in some Clen or some trib... don't really want to spend the $ for IGF or HGH.... lemme know if this is good.

Thanks

Looks good, I wouldn't limit your PCT to three weeks. I would personally run it until you "feel" like you are back to normal, i.e. normal libido.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont understand why you didnt get the results you wanted with 7 hours a night and 4000 calories...thats a lot dude...and i really dont think vet gear is that bad that it gives bad cycle results..many people use it with great success...maybe your training wasnt up to par?..and just because you ran an enanthate cycle doesnt mean you dont need pct..you always need pct after introducing test from an exogenous source....thats besides the point because you ran clomid but the pct looks fine clen is also a good addition to pct good luck man oh..btw what did you gain from that cycle?

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    I burned my self out mentally so the last two weeks here have been only 1-2 days per week training with low intensity. I trained on average 3 days a week with Escalating Density Training. MWF split and my workouts were really intense, I was left pretty beaten up the next day. Diet was solid but I know that I need to step up my game, its just hard doin a full time job, bartending shool, and getting into my new college.

As far as results, I'll be posting those up in a few days. I kept stickies of my weight, BF %, and BMI from my electronic body fat analyzer.

One thing I learned through this cycle is that I need to start meditating and build more self discipline. I tried hard, but I didn't give everything until I fell off the bar throwing up, you know what I mean? Also, meditation can really help athletes go through total relaxation so you can really blast it out the next workout.
    Last edited by Muscle_4_Hire; 04-30-2006 at 09:56 PM.

Thread Information