rock steady is offline Associate Member

PCT for superdrol, test e, winny

I'm running 250mg of test e, and winny...1CC every week for test e and 1CC twice a week for winny, and my superdrol cycle looks like this (week 1&2 20mg week 3 30mg week 4 40mg week 5 20mg) I should be off the winny and superdrol at the same time and will be on test e alone for an additional 5 weeks...

I have anabolic extreme PCT but I know its not good enough. I was told to take that product after my winny and SD was done, then run clomid and Nolva after the test is done...anybody got any feedback on this? I am only on week 2 of the cycle, so I am very open to suggestions.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Inject your Test E twice per week and winny everyday.

About the PCT I would say maybe go with nolva and clomid or nolva and a-dex. You can get them from the site sponsor. OTC products will never do that trick and Im glad you realize that.
    You may want to think about running some type of estrogen protection during the cycle as well.

its too late for me to change the cycle around. should i run clomid and nolva after my last test shot at week 10?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I wasnt really saying change the cycle as a suggestion but more telling you its what HAS to be done. 1 shot of winny per week will do absolutely nothing.

Anyways, for me to tell you when to start you PCT you have to right your exact cycle out for me. Include dosing in mg's not mL's.

Example Cylce:
    Week 1-12 Test Enth 500mg per week
    Week 8-14 Winny 50mg each day
    Week 1-6 Superdrol 20mg each day

This is the only way I will be able to tell you when PCT should start.

I take 2 shots of winny per week...

im taking 250mg of test e once a week....50mg of winstrol twice a week so 100mg every week...ive been running 20mg of superdrol for the first 2 weeks, and now im running 30mg of it for week 3

any help would be appreciated

Thread Information