AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

hcg comes in 5000, i need 500.how do i do this?

i have access to pregnyle, and each vial ones constitued is 5000iu. thats alot. how do i work with this or is it no go?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you mix the HCG with 1CC water then it is 5000 per ML so to get 500 you would use 1/10th of a ML/CC or the 10 on a slinpin

~Old

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    If you mix the HCG with 1CC water then it is 5000 per ML so to get 500 you would use 1/10th of a ML/CC or the 10 on a slinpin

~Old
    true, i could do that. but what do i do with all the extra? that wont stay good long after its constituted, no?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    It should stay good for 2-3 weeks. If you use it like I do 500IU every 3 days you will use it up before it goes bad. I am not sure of the exact time it stays good but I think it will be fine for that amount. I used 5000 bottles on my last cycle with fine results like this.

~Old

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Take 3 slin pins and pre-load them eqauly, take one shot and put the other two in the fridge. when 1 ml is 1500 i.u's, just split it up three ways. it's like 3.5 on a 1/2 cc slin pin. that's pretty damn close to 500 i.u's.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    shit, sorry bro, you said 5000 i.u's. that will be difficult. alot of pre-loaded syringes in the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by THE CROW
    shit, sorry bro, you said 5000 i.u's. that will be difficult. alot of pre-loaded syringes in the fridge.
    so, how does ml relate to I.U.'s? i have some slin pins for b-12 shots, and they take a ml of fluid. is it like one tenth of a ml? sorry if i sound retarded.then this would mean i would be reusing the same pin several times. is that bad.

also, what's it like injecting stuff thats cold?

branch is offline Junior Member
    how much hcg do u need for a 12 week cycle of deca 400mg and teste 600mg? is 5000 iu enough?

Thread Information