Apec is offline Junior Member

Too much for PCT?

So heres the question...Just finishing up a short cycle (6 weeks) of Prop only as first cycle. For PCT I have Nolva, Clomid, Letro, and Proviron , but not very much of each. If I use all 4 beginning 3 days after last shot, would it be too much, even if I have to run a little lower than usual amounts for each?

I recently read that using Letro and Nolva together reduces blook plasma levels, is this true??

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Drop the letro imo.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed...drop the letro order some more stuff from arr like the clomid or nolva from my understanding they cant sell proviron for legal reasons

Thanks for the imput. If I understand correctly Letro apart form everything else promotes less water retention, great for the cycle I am on and will be on next. Maybe the letro can be used inbetween cycles after PCT before next cycle?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apec
    Thanks for the imput. If I understand correctly Letro apart form everything else promotes less water retention, great for the cycle I am on and will be on next. Maybe the letro can be used inbetween cycles after PCT before next cycle?
    it could drive estrogen levels too low and you could have libido issues...COULD i wouldnt bridge between cycles maybe proviron between cycles?

Ya I agree. As much as I love letro and everyone who has been around here for a while knows I do, I would still never run it if I didnt have to. It can lead to a host of side effects that just arent worth it unless you have gyno or are very prone to it. Proviron definitely is a better option. I wouldnt even bridge though, if you are doing TRT its a different story but bridging imo is just staying on cycle and I wont be doing that until I am much older.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya I agree. As much as I love letro and everyone who has been around here for a while knows I do, I would still never run it if I didnt have to. It can lead to a host of side effects that just arent worth it unless you have gyno or are very prone to it. Proviron definitely is a better option. I wouldnt even bridge though, if you are doing TRT its a different story but bridging imo is just staying on cycle and I wont be doing that until I am much older.

ditto
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

What are the horrible side-effects you speak of?

Side effects from femara use...well I will ist some of the main ones.
    Bad effect on cholesterol levels triglycerides...lipid profiles. Reduced libido, peeling skin, bone loss, achy joints.

Thread Information