cameron22 is offline Banned

I need some help

Hey yall,
    I'm new around here. But I am in desperate need of a PCT. I am currently a week into my cycle. The info is 750mg of Sust injected m/w/f for a total of 6 weeks. So if anyone could write me a good PCT for Sustanon in particular that would be great. Preferably someone who has done it before and done it well. Thanks a lot really.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron22
    Hey yall,
    I'm new around here. But I am in desperate need of a PCT. I am currently a week into my cycle. The info is 750mg of Sust injected m/w/f for a total of 6 weeks. So if anyone could write me a good PCT for Sustanon in particular that would be great. Preferably someone who has done it before and done it well. Thanks a lot really.
    You should ALWAYS run a search before you post a new thread. I will say this ONCE AGAIN as I have said many times. There arent like 100 different PCT's depending on what compounds you run in a cycle. The point is to get your natural testosterone production back up to par as soon as possible. All AAS run for a cycle will have you suppressed/shutdown so brining the levels back up is done the same way everytime.

Check out the sticky on Anthony Robert's PCT and try that one. Or run a search and discover that there are MANY MANY threads about how to run a PCT. Start by reading the stickies though.

Thread Information