TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

When do you shutdown?

I just came off of a very long but low dose of test e (100mg ew for 16 weeks). My last shot was two weeks ago and I have not lost my libido at all??? I am also taking Welbutrin SR which might be helping. Is the worse yet to come or is there a chance at the low dose I was taking that I might not get shutdown?

I also have clomid/nolva and I plan to start this Sunday which will be exactly two weeks since my last injection. Should I still take it if I am not having any problems with "the boys"?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ckurth6
    I just came off of a very long but low dose of test e (100mg ew for 16 weeks). My last shot was two weeks ago and I have not lost my libido at all??? I am also taking Welbutrin SR which might be helping. Is the worse yet to come or is there a chance at the low dose I was taking that I might not get shutdown?

I also have clomid/nolva and I plan to start this Sunday which will be exactly two weeks since my last injection. Should I still take it if I am not having any problems with "the boys"?

yes i would still take them just because you dont have a loss in libido dose not mean your surpressed your hpta
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Badgerman is offline Banned

sounds like HRT........why you going off?

Logan13 is offline Banned

hrt

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    sounds like HRT........why you going off?
    16 weeks at 100mg/week is no big deal.....at all! Hell, you must cycle for 15 weeks if you wish to use products such as EQ. I honestly know more guys who go 15weeks+ than those who go the traditional 8 weeks. The 8 week standard cycle is a thing of the past IMO, from the time of "pyramiding cycles" and before HCG . I usually go around 25 weeks on test prop @ 350-500mg/week. It's all about the pct. I use hcg @ 500iu/week during cycle and definately include it prior to pct.

yes

Your hpta is still going to be supressed, so yes use the clomid/nolva unless you would like to experience a crash. Once the external test runs it's course, you will be running on estrogen alone. You need the clomid/nolva to kickstart your own test production. Crashing sucks, I definately suggest that you avoid doing so. Use the clomid until gone (3-4 weeks), and I would suggest that you pick up some Tongkat ali (Red Kat) which can even be purchased at GNC for around $39. This will help increase test production and aid in the libido department. Remember: PCT is MORE important than the cycle itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    16 weeks at 100mg/week is no big deal.....at all! Hell, you must cycle for 15 weeks if you wish to use products such as EQ. I honestly know more guys who go 15weeks+ than those who go the traditional 8 weeks. The 8 week standard cycle is a thing of the past IMO, from the time of "pyramiding cycles" and before HCG. I usually go around 25 weeks on test prop @ 350-500mg/week. It's all about the pct. I use hcg @ 500iu/week during cycle and definately include it prior to pct.
    that was my point moron.......why is he quiting?

sillyass

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    that was my point moron.......why is he quiting?
    Sure.
    Put my post and your post side by side and then have a vote on who the "moron" is.........

BTW,
    Keep the personal attacks and name calling to pm's. This is not the political forum nor will it become so. Your bullshit will not be tolerated, believe me!
    -Logan13
    Last edited by Logan13; 07-05-2006 at 01:17 AM. Reason: btw

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Sure.
    Put my post and your post side by side and then have a vote on who the "moron" is.........

BTW,
    Keep the personal attacks and name calling to pm's. This is not the political forum nor will it become so. Your bullshit will not be tolerated, believe me!
    -Logan13
    I was just asking why he was quitting what looked like a typical hormone replacement therapy kind of dose........you're the one who went on the tirade about your 15 weeks of this and that.........I just had a question........

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Whoa, too much test and tren floating around this thread...

Thread Information