bipsi is offline New Member

will gains stay?

I Did A 12week Cycle Of 300deca And 350 Test E. Before I Started I Was At 207lbs. I Have Been Off For Eight Weeks Now. I Got Up To 220lbs At The Peak When On Cycle. I Am Now At 216lbs And Have Actually Went Up In My Bench And Curls Since I Have Been Off. I Did My Clomid Like I Was Supposed To. I Still Am Training Just As I Did When I Was On My Cycle. Can I Except To Lose Anymore Or Are These Gains Gonna Stay With Me If I Still Train Hard? I Heard 6 To 12 Weeks After A Cycle Is When You Lose Most. Just Curious. Thanks For Any Replies.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Actually you should back the training off to 75% of what you were doing on cycle. Also make sure you keep the diet clean and the protein high

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Keep your calories high, and your volume down in the weight room, and keep your intensity up. You'll keep 80-90%.

bipsi is offline New Member
    Thanks I Do Get Sore Alot Easier Than When I Was On But Thats Common Sense.

Logan13 is offline Banned

water gain

Quote Originally Posted by bipsi
    I Did A 12week Cycle Of 300deca And 350 Test E. Before I Started I Was At 207lbs. I Have Been Off For Eight Weeks Now. I Got Up To 220lbs At The Peak When On Cycle. I Am Now At 216lbs And Have Actually Went Up In My Bench And Curls Since I Have Been Off. I Did My Clomid Like I Was Supposed To. I Still Am Training Just As I Did When I Was On My Cycle. Can I Except To Lose Anymore Or Are These Gains Gonna Stay With Me If I Still Train Hard? I Heard 6 To 12 Weeks After A Cycle Is When You Lose Most. Just Curious. Thanks For Any Replies.
    You will lose water that you gained on cycle. Keep the protein high and back off of your routine a bit as well.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    If you got a few bucks to spare bro, try to get a hold of some IGF.

Thread Information