z123 is offline New Member

Need help with fist cycle PCT

Ok I have done things in reverse order here I bought my cycle and then started doing research. Which led me to this site which is a great resource. I have really learned allot in the last couple weeks. However I need help with the PCT part. I have read so many different conflicting posts.. And I guess one person who put it best "That you just have to find what works best for you." Anyway I'll get to my question.

My cycle will consist of Primobolan and Omnadren 250. 1cc of each once a week for 10 weeks. After learning about what PCT was, I realize how important it is. I have see that some people wait till the cycle is completely over and then begin PCT where others run PCT through the cycle. With Nolvadex being the key in all of them. I read PCT by Anthony Roberts post and he makes a compelling argument for doing PCT a certain way but when I read most posts people have all kinds of ways of doing their PCT. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on the best way to do PCT for this first cycle.

My stats
    34 yrs
    5'9"
    body fat is a little high but my better diet should bring that down some.

Any help would be appreciated...

Z
    Last edited by z123; 07-05-2006 at 12:05 AM.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by z123
    Ok I have done things in reverse order here I bought my cycle and then started doing research. Which led me to this site which is a great resource. I have really learned allot in the last couple weeks. However I need help with the PCT part. I have read so many different conflicting posts.. And I guess one person who put it best "That you just have to find what works best for you." Anyway I'll get to my question.

My cycle will consist of Primobolan and Omnadren 250. 1cc of each once a week for 10 weeks. After learning about what PCT was, I realize how important it is. I have see that some people wait till the cycle is completely over and then begin PCT where others run PCT through the cycle. With Nolvadex being the key in all of them. I read PCT by Anthony Roberts post and he makes a compelling argument for doing PCT a certain way but when I read most posts people have all kinds of ways of doing their PCT. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on the best way to do PCT for this first cycle.

My stats
    34 yrs
    5'9"

Z
    Damn, could you have picked a more difficult test to start your first cycle with? As for PCT protocol, Hooker (Anthony Roberts) usually does make persuasive arguements, but I have always used Pheednos pct protocol with good results. It is a sticky above as well.
    For PCT start time:With Primo, you start pct 14 days after last inject. As for Omnadren, which has 4 esters (propionate , phenylpropionate, isocaproate, and caproate). I am not familiar with the half lives of the last 2 esters. I will bump for an Omnadren vet on that one.
    You do need to do more research though, z123.
    -Logan13

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by z123
    Ok I have done things in reverse order here I bought my cycle and then started doing research.

-You research then buy cycle!

Which led me to this site which is a great resource. I have really learned allot in the last couple weeks.

- Keep on learning because your still unsure of what to run and dont know what proper pct is!

However I need help with the PCT part. I have read so many different conflicting posts.. And I guess one person who put it best "That you just have to find what works best for you." Anyway I'll get to my question.

My cycle will consist of Primobolan and Omnadren 250.

- 1st cycle= Test E (or some kind of test) 500mgs/week 1-12 + proper pct!

1cc of each once a week for 10 weeks. After learning about what PCT was, I realize how important it is.

- good. Now start learning about proper diet and training which = no sides effects, save of money.

I have see that some people wait till the cycle is completely over and then begin PCT where others run PCT through the cycle. With Nolvadex being the key in all of them.

- Yes thats true. Some people run it at 20mgs/ed through out their cycle, just to be on the safe side. Some choose to not run it at all but they have it on hand incase they begin to see signs of gyno and will bump it at a higher dose. Once again, another sign that proves you dont have enough research/knowledge of aas to begin cycle.

I read PCT by Anthony Roberts post and he makes a compelling argument for doing PCT a certain way but when I read most posts people have all kinds of ways of doing their PCT. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on the best way to do PCT for this first cycle.

- My advice to you is to do ALOOT more research before begining aas. The reason being is cuz you are soo unsure of what to do. All your facts are what he said, what she said etc...Go with what you know and make sure what you know is a true and good fact! and untill then I would not begin cycling. I would research aloot on the steroids thread.

Also lay out your diet meal plan in the diet forum, Then the guys will help you out with what needs work in order for your goal to bulk cut etc...

If you do cycle...you will do something wrong for sure! You are juggling a ball right now and at any point you will drop it. Know your facts bro not what people say only. Best advice is to REASRCH!

My stats
    34 yrs
    5'9"

- Its recomended to have you bf low before begining your cycle. Meaning....complete your cutting diet and then complete a 1st cycle which will consist of a bulking diet.

Z

In BLACK is what you said
    In Blue is my point/answer to what you said
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 07-05-2006 at 02:56 AM.

Thread Information