BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

cyclying for pennies cruise period

of anyone who has read this on animalkits knows that in the article dante advocates running your regular dose of gear for around 4-6 weeks then for 2 weeks taking a HRT dose of test and run clomid and nolva just like in pct. but this obviouslt doesnt recover your HTPA. that is beside the point. the point at hand is for people like myself that have used this method before, why would it not be just as, if not more beneficial to take those 2-3 weeks totally off and run a full PCT instead, I woulnt think that many gains would be lost an it may help a little more at restoring your system. this is what I am doing now, i am taking just 3 weeks off of my 10 week cycle and running clomid/nolva/arimidex for this time then jumping into a high dose 5 week cycle then run another 3-4 weeks off w/ my pct. I have been using AAS for a good amount of time and used to never come off at all so this is actually progress for me. I am in no way suggesting this to the newbie or anyone for that matter as there are more healthy ways to cycle by far.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The idea of running PCT is to allow your HTPA to fully recover. If it has done that in the time periods you are suggesting then fine, but if it hasnt, which I seriously doubt it has, then why bother doing a PCT at all ? The only way you can know for sure is with a blood test.

my thought was that it could recover slightly but not fully, whereas a cruise HRT dose woulnt let any recovery happen no?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    my thought was that it could recover slightly but not fully, whereas a cruise HRT dose woulnt let any recovery happen no?
    Yes probably, but whats the point in a slight recovery ?

better than nothing. and hopefully if recovery is even slight, then after running a sex week cycle right after that short PCT, you will then run a 6-7 week PCT and recovery should be fairly easy? at least better than what that cycling for pennies post advocates.

Thread Information