PimpestJ is offline New Member

Liquidex vs. Nolvadex

ok so I am gonna run a cycle of Tren at 100mgs EOD with Test Prop 100mgs EOD but I was wondering about a few things here
    1st) Nolvadex vs Liquidex I know that Nolvadex basicly takes the estrogen receptor and modifies it to make it harder for estrogen to bind and that Liquidex is a AI (aromatase inhibitor) which I have read can also hurt the effectivness of the roids but also helps to promote the bodies own testosterone levels . So I guess my first ? is during my cycle should I use LD or Nolva or both (at different times also because I also heard using them together is a no no)? which is more effective and safer (don't care about price)?

2nd) the addition of T3 to the cycle does this get rid of extra prolactin levels or should I combine it with some bromocriptine or cabergoline?

donveto is offline Junior Member
    Im not running the same gear as you- but on 500mg test E and 30mg dbol I went the l-dex route at .25mg ED. I have very little bloat and on day 12 I'm up 11 pounds so I'm not sure it hindered my gains at all..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I fyou are using tren than definitely chose arimidex over nolvadex . If you are worried about prolactin get some vitamin B6 and run it 200mg per day.

Thread Information