Thread: Deca PCT Plan

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

Deca PCT Plan

I'm finishing up week six of an eight week cycle of deca at 300mg per week (I know). I was planning on running only Nolva at 20mgs for four weeks after cycle as this was recommended from some people locally. Based on what I have read on the boards, I'm thinking of picking up some clomid as well. I also have some letro sitting around.

Before cycle I was at about 190lbs and 12-14% bodyfat. I'm currently at 218 with around 10-12% bodyfat. I have some t3 and clen that I was planning on running after I finish PCT to try to get the bodyfat in the 8-10% range. Would it be of any benefit to go ahead and run some clen during pct, maybe working up to 100mg per day? Or would I be better off running the clen for six weeks and also using benedryl (sp?) during week three? I have never used clen before.

Ok, so basically:
    (1) Should I run Clomid along with the Nolva?
    (2) Should I run Clen during PCT?
    (3) If yes on the clen, should I run two on two off or six on?
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-25-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I'm finishing up week six of an eight week cycle of deca at 300mg per week (I know). I was planning on running only Nolva at 20mgs for four weeks after cycle as this was recommended from some people locally. Based on what I have read on the boards, I'm thinking of picking up some clomid as well. I also have some letro sitting around.

Before cycle I was at about 190lbs and 12-14% bodyfat. I'm currently at 218 with around 10-12% bodyfat. I have some t3 and clen that I was planning on running after I finish PCT to try to get the bodyfat in the 8-10% range. Would it be of any benefit to go ahead and run some clen during pct, maybe working up to 100mg per day? Or would I be better off running the clen for six weeks and also using benedryl (sp?) during week three? I have never used clen before.

Ok, so basically:
    (1) Should I run Clomid along with the Nolva? YES but not absolutely necessary
    (2) Should I run Clen during PCT? YES
    (3) If yes on the clen, should I run two on two off or six on? Up to you both will work IMO
    Answers above in bold

Thanks Kale.

Thanks Kale.
    No worries, you might want to think about getting some Arimidex for PCT as well. I know you are doing a Deca only cycle and its great to reduce bloat.

I was told that letro could be used to reduce bloat as well, but I wasn't sure about using letro and nolva at the same time?

I was told that letro could be used to reduce bloat as well, but I wasn't sure about using letro and nolva at the same time?
    Well Letro has other issues that can cause big Libido problems. Its a last resort for gyno issues IMO. Arimidex is a much milder option.

I think I've decided on the following:

Nolva at 20mgs per day for four weeks and
    Clen for two weeks (bumping up dosage to 80-100mgs per day). Then two weeks off and two more weeks on. I may add in t3 for weeks five and six if I'm feeling like my test lvls have stabilized.

I also think I'm gonna run letro for two weeks for bloating mainly. Any thoughts?

pcruiser73 is offline New Member
    I recently came off a Deca only cycle myself a couple months ago. I took 450mg for 14 weeks. I gained 15-20lbs of muscle and lost some fat as well. Did not experience any sexual side effects at all(everyone is different in this department however). My PCT consisted of 40mg Nolva for a week(3 weeks after last shot of Deca) then 20 mg for 4 weeks. I also ran Clen at 200mcg per day for 6 weeks using the Benadryl trick. I started the Clen a week after my last shot. I am happy to report that I lost no strength or size since I stopped but I did however lose a few more % body fat. I have not changed my eating or my workout routine and am now in fact starting to increase my strength again albeit a lot slower than before. I hope this helps.

Paul

I plan on running a 8 week cycle of deca at 250mg a week, would it bhe ok to use nolva only for 4 weeks after injections, and when exactly should i start using nolva?

Thread Information