Thread: letro

wickedclowns is offline New Member

letro

Ok i've been doing 1 20 ml bottle of 250mg test cypionate and the 1 20 ml of 250mg eq, and only doing 1ml shot of each every week.Now despite being told this is a waste its my first cycle so I wanted to take it easy and despite what everyone said I gained 15 pounds so far.Now I have maybe 8 ml left in each bottle and i'm planning on taking clomid and tamox three weeks after i'm done for pct. I'm paranoid about my nipples as they seem to have gotten a little droopy and wider almost pointing down so I need some opinions, I just got a bottle of letro, is it ok to run this the remainder of my cycle and its the bottle for this site. How many squirts should I take a day and for how long? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Youc an start to use letro now if you want. I would suggest using 2 squirts per day. That will come to .50mg ed. That is a good place to start and see how you feel from there. Your nipple's "drooping" could be from added bodyfat during the cycle or water retention even. Letro will help with the later and other estro-related sides. Bodyfat is something you have to conquer with cardio/diet.

thanks Bino

Thanks bino, I took two squirts wed, two thurs and three todfay because it seemed like i'm not getting much from a spray.Now I did my last shot of eq and test on wednesday how long should I run the letro and when should I start the tamox.Thanks again bino

llrockyll is offline Member
    if i were u and u have enough test left i would run it for another week then start pct 14days from last injection. if u dont do this then u have to wait 21 days for the eq to clear ur system takes longer than the cyp. also some people run an AI in there pct some dont u decide. 1 more thing might want to get some clomid to run with ur tamox. see what c_bino has to say too hes the expert.

need opinions

Thanks man, sounds like a good idea, and I will be running clomid.

Thread Information