NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member

Kickin the nattie test in - HCG?

I am about 1/2 way through the following cycle:

500mg/Test e./week/13 weeks
    375mg/Deca /week/12 weeks
    40mg/Dianabol/day/5 weeks
    I have clomid and nolva on hand for proper PCT, but do you guys think HCG will be necessarry or any special dosage of clomid? I only have enough clomid for the basic 3 week recovery therapy. I'm placing an order soon, and have a chance to get anything else i'll need.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Get HCG - it is a huge help.

What should my dosage be like?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    you could run 500 iu's every 3 days right up towards pct..have nolva on hand because with the spike in testosterone hcg gives you..comes a SWEEEET spike is estrogen. Or you could run 1500 iu's every 3 days at the end of your cycle for a few weeks..it depends on how much hcg you have. DONT RUN IT IN PCT though but I'm sure you knew that

So does this look good?

Week 12 375mg/Deca - 500mg/Test
    Week 13 500mg/Test
    END OF CYCLE
    Week 14 1500 iu's HCG /E3D - 20-40mg/Nolvadex
    Week 15 1500 iu's HCG/E3D - 20-40mg/Nolvadex
    Week 16 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg/Clomid
    Week 17 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg/Clomid
    Week 18 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg/Clomid
    I have a good source with decent prices, so dosage isn't really a problem. I just want to come off this cycle with the least amount of sides possible without loosing too much.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i ran my hcg at 250 ui for first 7 days last day 500ui this was ed also
    and by the end of my 8 day boys were hanging swell

The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of HCG. You don´t want to finish PCT after using too much HCG only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you don´t notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isn´t going to cut it like some people think. The only thing small doses of HCG ay be useful (sublingually) for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, that´s right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of HCG.

As stated above the cycles of HCG should be in the 2 to 3 week range with a least one month off in between, you could stretch your cycle out to four weeks without any major concern if you are using lower doses. One should however take care when using HCG as prolonged use could repress the body´s natural production of gonadotropins permanently, but this is mostly just pure speculation as it does not have yet to be reported nor has there been a case of an overdose. To be on the safe side shorter cycles of HCG seem to be that of the norm. Most users cycle HCG near the end of a steroid cycle, you should start your HCG therapy on the last week of your cycle. For best results you should also run nolva while you run HCG as taking HCG by itself will do little to nothing and gyno even though rare may also flair up. Once the HCG cycle is finished you continue with your usual clomid or nolvadex (preferably the latter) for pct as it is more effective when used in conjunction HCG for pct. With an AAS cycle of 6 to 10 weeks HCG may not be necessary unless extreme doses of AAS were used or there is an existing problem of testicular atrophy or you are running a heavy oral only cycle. AAS cycles of 12 or more weeks should have HCG as a part of post cycle plan.

Thread Information