Thread: Letro Question

STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Letro Question

I know they suggest .25 of letro a day... but ive read it takes 60 days to keep blood plasma levels stable is that true?? and if so why does it state in many not to use for too long..??? and if so whats the significance of that if your only using it as a anti e to fight gyno ? Im basically going to hold off using it . or im going to wait a couple days into my cycle and run it up to my 14 days after my last injection and start my nolva/clomid ... Sound good ?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    60 days to reach stable blood plasma. Meh I dunno, Im not a chemist. I reversed my gyno with it using it for about 10 days, so I dont really know what stable blood plasma means, because it is obviously effective in less time than that. And using it to reduce water, well you can sure notice that within a day. So I cant explain what stable blood plasma really equates to in the end.

I think startin it 2 weeks prior to a cycle will best your best bet (I practice this). I even run it during PCT for 3 weeks and it works very well to raise test levels.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I think i have had signs of gyno from my previous cycles.. and ive heard stuff about it reversing those .. that sthe main reason i want to take it... i was planning on using clomid to restore the test back

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    I think i have had signs of gyno from my previous cycles.. and ive heard stuff about it reversing those .. that sthe main reason i want to take it... i was planning on using clomid to restore the test back

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I think startin it 2 weeks prior to a cycle will best your best bet (I practice this). I even run it during PCT for 3 weeks and it works very well to raise test levels.
    I think Bino already gave you the answer. Just make sure to taper your doses with letro to avoid Est rebound and it will(potentially)wipe out your gyno and raise natty test levels.

Thread Information