legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Letro not working!!!

I currently have run into some gyno symptoms and Ive been running it according to this site. problem is that I have been on the letro for 2 weeks and the gyno really isnt going away. Anyone have any problem with letro being underdosed form research chemical websites? either that or im too late, cus its still a little smaller than a pea. not to big. anyone have any thoughts bout what i could do?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I assume you are running it at 2.5 mg ed for right now? If so I would just continue down this course for another week preferably two. If you get no results taper down to nothing and maybe try another chem co. I say taper only because the letro/gyno relationship is not a 100% kind of deal, so you may have good letro and it's just not doing it for you. So without switching brands or getting it tested you won't know for sure if it is bogus.

it can take up to 8 weeks to start working .....It's very fast for me ...about 10 days.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    the size of a pea? You sure thats gyno? Mayeb give it time....

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    thanx bros. im not 100% sure its gyno, but it itches, i have the small lump right under the nipple, and it hurts kinda if i push on it. but ya ill continue down this path until it subsides, either that or ill go to the doctor and get prescription letro or something.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I have had succses with ar-r 's letro

It took about 3-4 weeks before I started to see results and by week 8 my gyno was gone.

I would give it some more time to start working

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Letro wasn't really doing shit for me bro, I switched to aromasin . Just me though....It does take up to 2 weeks for the letro to kick in though.

BigSwol

Thread Information