STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Question Need Help on this clomid/ nolva/ letro

Im going to run my letro for a week or 2 before i start my cycle try and get RID of my existing gyno... then taper down when i start my cycle

Question: My pct gear i ordered the Clomid/ Nolva is a combo 1 60ml bottle... people suggested as soon as i STOP my letro to pick up NOlva, incase of estrogen rebound.... But what should i do since i have clomid mixed in mine??? Should i run my letro until my last shot of Test Cyp 18days later and drop it and pick up the NOlva / clomid or what ?

I just fear because people say running letro too long is extremly dangerous.. but what is too long ?
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 07-31-2006 at 07:51 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Too long is what you make it.. See how the sexual sides treat you and base it on that if you wish.

There are plenty that run it throughout their entire cycle. You can do as you stated and run it til the very end then start your Clomid/nolva combo. I'd recommend picking up just some Nolva and have it on hand just in case the Letro is too much for you. It's cheap enough where you can grab a bottle and have it on hand.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Too long is what you make it.. See how the sexual sides treat you and base it on that if you wish.

There are plenty that run it throughout their entire cycle. You can do as you stated and run it til the very end then start your Clomid/nolva combo. I'd recommend picking up just some Nolva and have it on hand just in case the Letro is too much for you. It's cheap enough where you can grab a bottle and have it on hand.
    Good advice.

Steroidzz I will respond to your PM today. But I would follow Jay's advice here.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova

agreed here , in respect to your PM this is the best advice for u .

Thread Information