althompson is offline New Member

superdrol & letro pct

so it is my second time running superdrol and i decided to use letro as a pct instead of nolva and rebound this time around... my main reason is reading that nolva doesnt do much for gyno and even adds to its effects... do you guys agree with using letro for it and dosage... i was just thinking .25 for three weeks

my sd cycle is 3 weeks for 10/10/20

thanks guys

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would use aromasin instead of letro. Aromasin will not have a negative impact on blood lipid profiles. Superdrol can negatively affect blood lipid profiles so this is a concern. Clomid helps to restore natural test and blood lipid profiles. Nolva will make existing gyno worse or actually create gyno. It is also harder on the liver than clomid. SD is hard on the liver, as well.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would use aromasin instead of letro. Aromasin will not have a negative impact on blood lipid profiles. Superdrol can negatively affect blood lipid profiles so this is a concern. Clomid helps to restore natural test and blood lipid profiles. Nolva will make existing gyno worse or actually create gyno. It is also harder on the liver than clomid. SD is hard on the liver, as well.
    OK OK OK....seems like every dam time i try to learn things i think i'm getting it down.. i.e. nolva used to combat estrogen sides like gyno during said cycles..now i read this which is totally opposite to what i have been reading. nolva now causes gyno WTF.. and all these people who have been running nolva through out their cycles and during pct have unknowingly got gyno from the nolva not the test go figure

come on what the fack is going on.. do yall even have proof of all of this as to what really causes gyno..i mean before the letro was all hyped up and i searched for this everybody was saying oh yea up your nolva until gyno symptoms subside..and everybody always KEPT NOLVA ON HAND... now it causes gyno.. come the FaCK on...are we serious..is this all on hearsay or experiences or what...

oh yea by the way COLGATE TOOTHEPASTE and FROSTED WHEATIES while "on" cycle causes GYNO guys... now i hope this will get twisted some how to further confuse us guys interested in learning to STAY AWAY FROM COLGATE AND KELLOGS while on so you dont get bitch tits..

12many is offline New Member
    Well, I am (2) days from finishing my 6wk "insanity cycle". This cycle included MTRN, MZOL, Superdrol, HMAX, Thyrotabs, and MTST all staggered and started/stopped at different times strategically. Well, 30lbs lbm later, I can say this cycle was a MAJOR success, and I've had ZERO SIDES!

The only reason I'm commenting about this in your post is that the last 3 weeks of my cycle (that I'm finishing Saturday) included the following:

20mg/day - Superdrol
    200mg/day - MZOL (prostanozol)
    6mg/day - MTRN (Methoxy-TRN)
    3caps/day - Thyrotabs
    Note: Blood pressure average thru cycle: 112/65

I am a firm believer that Nolva does very little for PCT when you run SD or PP. In fact, I think it could worsen gyno or make it easier to get gyno. I also think it can cause you to gain fatty tissue.

My PCT will consist of the following:

100mg/day - Clomid (weeks 1-4)
    25mg/day - Aromasin (weeks 1-4)
    Retain - 3caps/day (wks 1&2) and 2caps/day (wks 3&4)

All ancillaries that were preloaded and run through the cycle will be included in PCT as well:
    Hawthorne berry
    celery seed
    b6
    b12
    saw palmetto
    vitamin e
    vitamin c
    garlic
    taurine
    fish oil
    flax oil
    COQ10
    RYR
    Multi-vitamin
    Milk Thistle
    Zinc
    Anti-ox formula

I'll keep everyone posted as to how well PCT goes. I'm hoping for the best
    ~12many~

ok so nolva only causes gyno when taking superdrol and phera plex or what??? i thought when running compounds like deca /tren nolva was a no no because its useless against progesterone related gyno... that was the only reason i thought nolva was not to be used..so now your telling me that said superdrol and pheraplex are in the same catagorie as tren/deca..or am i still completely wrong all together..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=HULKBOY]OK OK OK....seems like every dam time i try to learn things i think i'm getting it down.. i.e. nolva used to combat estrogen sides like gyno during said cycles..now i read this which is totally opposite to what i have been reading. nolva now causes gyno WTF.. and all these people who have been running nolva through out their cycles and during pct have unknowingly got gyno from the nolva not the test go figure

come on what the fack is going on.. do yall even have proof of all of this as to what really causes gyno..i mean before the letro was all hyped up and i searched for this everybody was saying oh yea up your nolva until gyno symptoms subside..and everybody always KEPT NOLVA ON HAND... now it causes gyno.. come the FaCK on...are we serious..is this all on hearsay or experiences or what...

I was talking in regards to Superdrol and Nolva. Get your fact straight before you try to flame me.

Did I ever say not to use it for anything else? No!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    ok so nolva only causes gyno when taking superdrol and phera plex or what??? i thought when running compounds like deca/tren nolva was a no no because its useless against progesterone related gyno... that was the only reason i thought nolva was not to be used..so now your telling me that said superdrol and pheraplex are in the same catagorie as tren/deca..or am i still completely wrong all together..
    Yes.

I'm not saying anything about tren or deca . I leave that up to C_Bino and Stocky. I'm talking only about Phera Plex and Superdrol.

Do you have a problem with me? It seems like you are really trying to drag my name through the mud.
    Last edited by Papi93; 08-07-2006 at 06:22 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i'd like to add papi is correct about the nolva and preplex or superdrol.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i'd like to add papi is correct about the nolva and preplex or superdrol.
    Papi and Stocky or Hulkboy ? Who are you going to trust your PCT to?

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Papi and Stocky or Hulkboy ? Who are you going to trust your PCT to?

your cool... read all my post in these thread CAREFULLY azzhole!!! why the need to try and flame..

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    your cool... read all my post in these thread CAREFULLY azzhole!!! why the need to try and flame..
    These guys are only trying to help you bro. If it wasnt for these guys i wouldnt be where i am today.
    Last edited by rar1015; 08-05-2006 at 06:42 AM.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hostility shouldnt be a part of a INFO thread....

actually trying to get sum info out of here

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh lord wish I saw this before. Anways, thanks Papi for tellin it like it is.

As for the PCT, I do not suggest doing letro only and no nolva, there will be an estrogen rebound, if you wanna run letro thats fine but i suggest you have some nolva for afterwards as well.

althompson is offline New Member
    alright i have letro clomid and nolva on hand and i was planning to run .25 of letr and 100mg a day for 3 weeks for pct...now since what papi said in regards to nolva that should be steered away does this seem alirght...im only asking this because i do not have aromasin nor do i have a way of getting it...

thanks guys tryin to get this straight without seemin like a jack ass

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by althompson
    alright i have letro clomid and nolva on hand and i was planning to run .25 of letr and 100mg a day for 3 weeks for pct...now since what papi said in regards to nolva that should be steered away does this seem alirght...im only asking this because i do not have aromasin nor do i have a way of getting it...

thanks guys tryin to get this straight without seemin like a jack ass

you can run clomid and you can subittute letro for aromasin. But leave the nolva out
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you can run clomid and you can subittute letro for aromasin. But leave the nolva out
    I agree with Stocky. You can get aromasin here. I would PM you with some more info but you don't have enough posts, I guess.
    Last edited by Papi93; 08-07-2006 at 06:23 PM.

brokestock is offline New Member
    tell me if this is correct start pct after last dose of superdrol. Then take letro and clomid

letro .5
    clomid 100mg
    for 4 weeks
    This sounds good??

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by brokestock
    tell me if this is correct start pct after last dose of superdrol. Then take letro and clomid

letro .5
    clomid 100mg
    for 4 weeks
    This sounds good??
    Start PCT the day after you're last dose. 100mg of clomid for 4 weeks looks good. I haven't used letro so I will let someone else comment on it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Just saw in another thread that Goose (a vet) said that 0.5mg of letro for four weeks is good.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would personally include nolva if you are using letro during PCT. It will cover your ass for the rebound effect...clomid could be used for this as well but whatever you decide on MAKE SURE you run the SERM 2 weeks past the letro.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    well this thread is killing my image of nolva. i thought it would be great with SD, especially since it helps out cholesterol. does SD and PP affect progesterone?

i guess its a-dex from here on out.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    well this thread is killing my image of nolva. i thought it would be great with SD, especially since it helps out cholesterol. does SD and PP affect progesterone?

i guess its a-dex from here on out.
    Clomid will helps out cholesterol. Clomid and aromasin are a good combination.

Thread Information