leftguardpratt65 is offline New Member

Exclamation I need to know what to do PCT with for Winstrol

I am going to do a 12-week winny cycle. This is my first time to use roids. I need to know a PCT regimend for when I get off of it so that I don't lose gains or come off hard. I would prefer to get something non-prescription. I thought a pro-test. estrogen blocker would work but I've read otherwise. Someone please help.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    12 weeks of winny is not a good idea imo. Doable but nothing I would ever do.

Anways, you can do any number of PCT's read through the stickies and decide which one is best for you according to which substances you can get a hold of.
    For a great list of possible things to use and doses look at Stocky's PCT guide.

leftguardpratt65 is offline New Member
    Why would you suggest not doing a 12 week winny cycle? and is there anything non-prescription that i can get for a good PCT

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny is hepatotoxic, running it for 8 weeks would be the most I would ever do personally and many people will suggest less.

Anyways, as for PCT you can go with non-prescription but I wouldnt even use that shit if it was given away free. You are using steroids bro, dont get cheap and try to use OTC test boosters for PCT. You can order any of these compounds from the site sponsor anyways and get them shipped to your door.

Thread Information