J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Nova and existing Gyno question

I’m a longer term victim of gyno,

It stems from a tren cycle I ran long ago, and it was the last cycle I ran actually.

I’ve read quite a bit of literature on Nova being used as a treatment for adolesants with natural gyno. They had to take higher dosages (20mgs/3times a day) and for a extended period of time….over 4 months but it had a effectiveness rate of near 80%.

I’ve tried Letro, but it was for a shorter period of time, I think I only used 1 bottle. It is hard to find much information on letro and gyno beyond people’s opinions on the boards because of the relative “newness” of the drug.

I have taken nova, and it defiantly lowered the amount of gyno I had. In the morning, it would almost look gone, it was good enough for me so I stopped taking it. I took it consistently 20mgs/3xday for 2 months. After a month or so after I stopped, it grew back to what it was though.

I’m thinking now of trying both letro and Nova to put the dagger in the heart of it. I was going to use Nova for 3 months, 20mgs/3xday and lower the dosage to 20mgs a day for a month after that. I’d like to add letro, but I’m inexperienced with it and how well it works. It seems to be hyped up pretty well, but does anyone have any personal experience with using the both of these together?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is C Bino's guide to reversing gyno if ya havent seen it already.

All you need to know about GYNO.

The tittie master himself should come here pretty soon and help ya out if this doesnt at all.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Yup you are bang on with the 60mg ed nolva dose to help reverse gyno in young men. Most of the studies i have read though were keeping them on the dose for OVER a year.
    This is something that should be done under doc supervision since it can have adverse effects when taken for prolonged periods of time.
    Letro is great as well but seems to lose its effect the longer you wait after gyno before you take it. So its great if you have it on hand and can start asap. But if you have had gyno for a year or whatever the results may not be as dramatic, buts its still worth a try.

Talk to your doc about it and be sure to document your doses for him/her to see to keep an eye on you. Use the nolva and letro together if you wish but increase water intake and calcium as well to save those bones. Take nolva and letro at different times of the day as well, I wouls suggest nolva before bed and letro in the morning.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    From my experince, Nova definatly keeps it under control. While I’ve never used it long enough to have “zero” trace of gyno…I was able to greatly reduce the amount I could feel. Talk about a confidence boost!

It grew back to what it was though when it stopped. If using it for a longer term, until the gyno is completely gone, does it return? I don’t want to take Nova for life!

For some reason it is VERY hard to find anyone who has been able to reduce the effects of gyno at all. I’m the only person I’ve found that has been able to use Nova to even reduce it. I’d recommend it to anyone though.

Thread Information