I’m a longer term victim of gyno,

It stems from a tren cycle I ran long ago, and it was the last cycle I ran actually.

I’ve read quite a bit of literature on Nova being used as a treatment for adolesants with natural gyno. They had to take higher dosages (20mgs/3times a day) and for a extended period of time….over 4 months but it had a effectiveness rate of near 80%.

I’ve tried Letro, but it was for a shorter period of time, I think I only used 1 bottle. It is hard to find much information on letro and gyno beyond people’s opinions on the boards because of the relative “newness” of the drug.

I have taken nova, and it defiantly lowered the amount of gyno I had. In the morning, it would almost look gone, it was good enough for me so I stopped taking it. I took it consistently 20mgs/3xday for 2 months. After a month or so after I stopped, it grew back to what it was though.

I’m thinking now of trying both letro and Nova to put the dagger in the heart of it. I was going to use Nova for 3 months, 20mgs/3xday and lower the dosage to 20mgs a day for a month after that. I’d like to add letro, but I’m inexperienced with it and how well it works. It seems to be hyped up pretty well, but does anyone have any personal experience with using the both of these together?