Thread: garlic dosage

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar

garlic dosage

I noticed in a post that Hooker said that garlic supplement can stimulate natural testicular function, via the LH I believe. Has anyone else tried this? I am just curious what an effective dose would be. Obviously it would not be a stand alone PCT supplement. Its just something I would like to add.

And keep in mind that I am not referring to its ability to lower cholestoral

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    interesting stuff. I supp with it all the time for it's general good health properties but I would be interested in hearing more about it's possible use in PCT.

I haven't done enough research to really know off the top of my head what a good dosage would be. I DO KNOW that there's a supplement which is about to be released onto the market in the next couple of months that (I believe) will totally replace Tribulus for those people who choose to incorporate test boosting supps in their PCT.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    good to hear that. I would really like to have as much natural supplementation as possible during pct. This seems like something that would be beneficial while on cycle as well if youre running a mild drug like anavar or tbol.

Anthony, do you know how many and what other things will be in this new product? Or will it be a high dose of garlic extract/something similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    good to hear that. I would really like to have as much natural supplementation as possible during pct. This seems like something that would be beneficial while on cycle as well if youre running a mild drug like anavar or tbol.

Anthony, do you know how many and what other things will be in this new product? Or will it be a high dose of garlic extract/something similar...
    I know what's going to be in it, and Garlic isn't going to be one of the ingredients. It's actually a product that has never been released anywhere before by any nutritional company. I think it's going to overtake Tribulus as the supplement that people are going to rely on for adding into their PCT.

As for garlic, you can buy high potency garlic extract at any GNC. You should be ok adding that into your supplement routing right now for PCT.

neuf80 is offline New Member
    I'd be interested to know what the dose is on the "high potency" garlic at GNC. I never buy any of my supplements there because I find them to be way overpriced. I found an odorless garlic supplement, and would prefer to just take additional tablets of that. Any input on what the dose should be? I've also taken it for other health benefits that it offers, but would consider upping my dose for additional benefits.

Thread Information