ghoul000 is offline Associate Member

What do you think..

Ok. I've done as much research as I can understand. The people in my area includeing the soucres don't know to much about pct, seem to lead me in the wrong direction... nor any good for it. So the pct i plan on getting is from lions sight. I'm 23/165 ( only 5`6 ) around 10% BF. After my test/deca cycle for pct I think I've understood enough to conclude 20mg/ed of Nolva and .5mg/ed of Arimidex . I've read to do Arimidex dureing and nolva after, all after ("PCT") so not sure when to start. Read nolva will effect your gains if you take dureing . I wanted to throw in some liquid clen , read its good for pct...just add it to the nolva/arimidex? Didn't read anywhere where it could take the place of one so I dont know. Is this pct enough?? Too much?? I did my best.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoul000
    Ok. I've done as much research as I can understand. The people in my area includeing the soucres don't know to much about pct, seem to lead me in the wrong direction... nor any good for it. So the pct i plan on getting is from lions sight. I'm 23/165 ( only 5`6 ) around 10% BF. After my test/deca cycle for pct I think I've understood enough to conclude 20mg/ed of Nolva and .5mg/ed of Arimidex. I've read to do Arimidex dureing and nolva after, all after ("PCT") so not sure when to start. Read nolva will effect your gains if you take dureing . I wanted to throw in some liquid clen, read its good for pct...just add it to the nolva/arimidex? Didn't read anywhere where it could take the place of one so I dont know. Is this pct enough?? Too much?? I did my best.
    To recover from deca , you may want to look at cabergoline(dostinex) or Bromocriptine. Also, depending on your ability to recover, Deca usage may need HCG . Finally, you want to add something to lower your cortisol levels after a cycle. Phosphatydal serine and or 7-OH to lower your cortisol. Any product (tribulus, etc)to help bring your natural test levels up should be considered.

The biggest thing next to getting your bawalls back online is lowering cortisol after a cycle.

good luck.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoul000
    Ask a question if you are confused or don't agree or whatever the case might be.

Thread Information