Thread: HCG Dosage

ROBOCOP is offline Member

HCG Dosage

Guys.
    Im almost at the end of a 10 week cycle of 750mg test e and 600mg deca . Im leaving it 7 days then im gonna start 10 days of HCG . Taking into account my AS cycle would you recommend 250iu or 500iu each day for the 10 days. I plan on taking 10mg nolvadex alongside to negate the gyno effects. Also my fellas have shrunk big time and libido etc is pretty shite!!!! (pct 20 mg nolvadex and .5mg arimidex 21 days after last test shot, for 30 days).

If its 250iu per day I plan on mixing 2500iu tablet form HCG with a total of 5ml Bacwater h20 and injecting .5ml each day for 10 days. Is this right or should I mix it with 10ml Bacwater and inject 1ml per day. (500iu obviously same).

Thanks a lot guys
    R

Anyone?

Hard Head is offline Member

(d_b) is offline New Member
    Hey bro be careful with HCG !!

It aromatizes crazily at 500iu x2 E5d.
    Take absolutely an AI or "and" a SERMs
    Also Nolva should be stable enough in ur blood level to do his job nicely before to use HCG..

Xp

Heres the deal. I had a 2500iu tablet form HCG and ive mixed it with 5ml of Bacwater and dispensed it in a sealed vial. I drew .5 ml today and shot it straight into my belly flesh, which carries a considerable amount of fat I might add!!! By my reckoning thats a 250iu shot and im gonna continue with this for 10 days straight along with 10mg Nolvadex .

I havent considered running anything else alongside and im starting with 250iu each day cos I have never used this stuff before. I have been on 10mg Nolvadex each day for about 2 weeks now.

Oh! I use the insulin needles i got from ARR and use that to drawer the .5mg after first wiping the vial head with a sterile wipe. I then used the same needle to inject.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks guys

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Guys.
    Im almost at the end of a 10 week cycle of 750mg test e and 600mg deca . Im leaving it 7 days then im gonna start 10 days of HCG . Taking into account my AS cycle would you recommend 250iu or 500iu each day for the 10 days. I plan on taking 10mg nolvadex alongside to negate the gyno effects. Also my fellas have shrunk big time and libido etc is pretty shite!!!! (pct 20 mg nolvadex and .5mg arimidex 21 days after last test shot, for 30 days).

If its 250iu per day I plan on mixing 2500iu tablet form HCG with a total of 5ml Bacwater h20 and injecting .5ml each day for 10 days. Is this right or should I mix it with 10ml Bacwater and inject 1ml per day. (500iu obviously same).

Thanks a lot guys
    R

I do 1000 mcg ed for ten days with the exact same dosage that you are using for ami and nolv.

I like to get the boys back in the barn.

This was the protocol recommended by my doctor.

I have had no problems with gyno.

I have done this for at least a half dozen cycle (mostly similar to yours.)

Worked for me

Thanks znak.
    Ive been warned off taking any more than 500iu ed but its interesting to hear what does work!!! My fellas havent been in the barn as you say for 12 months but im still a little nervous. What do you think about the way im injecting ie the same pin etc?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Thanks znak.
    Ive been warned off taking any more than 500iu ed but its interesting to hear what does work!!! My fellas havent been in the barn as you say for 12 months but im still a little nervous. What do you think about the way im injecting ie the same pin etc?

I am assuming that you are pinching the fat on your abs then injecting into the bulge created. That is correct. I use one pin to draw and to inject.

Thread Information