cuse140 is offline Junior Member

How much clen for pct

I started my pct for my sust and d-bol cycle about 3 days ago. I have clen on hand and want to add it to pct for it's cortisol control, and to diminish catabolism. What would be an effective dose of clen for these two goals.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    clen as pct? as for diminished catabolism, clen hasnt been studied hard enough in humans to say if it even does that, we lack the number of beta 3(correct me if im wrong) receptors that the test animals have. what else do you have for pct? nolva, clomid, and/or letro are a MUST for any pct...as the reason for pct is to prevent estrogen rebound...clen will not assist with this at all as far as im aware

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    also take a look at the section of the forum devoted purely to pct, may get better response there

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I use clen for PCT. Although there is no evidence that clen helps retain muscle during this time I find it V helpful. Many BBers use it for this purpose with great success. Clen doses are different for each individual. Some can tolerate high dose and others only need a little. Start at 60mcg and up the dose by 20mcg each day until you reach a dose that feels comfortable. Checking your body temp is a good sign that clen is working. When clen works your temp will rise by half a degree or so. Some dose clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to upregulate there receptors (the clen becomes inneffective). I prefer to run Benadryl every third week along with the clen. I dose the Benadryl at 50mg every night. This upregs receptors and the clen works well again. If you order some clen from ARR Lion will give you plenty of advice. I will request this be moved to PCT forum.

cuse140 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    clen as pct? as for diminished catabolism, clen hasnt been studied hard enough in humans to say if it even does that, we lack the number of beta 3(correct me if im wrong) receptors that the test animals have. what else do you have for pct? nolva, clomid, and/or letro are a MUST for any pct...as the reason for pct is to prevent estrogen rebound...clen will not assist with this at all as far as im aware
    I never implied that i was using only clen for pct. I said i would like to add it to pct. I of course am using clomid and nolva for my pct. I have heard many arguments for clen as an anti-catabolic agent, and as a cortisol blocker. I never hear anyone say however, what dosage to use, or to use it as i would for a weight loss regiment.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I use clen for PCT. Although there is no evidence that clen helps retain muscle during this time I find it V helpful. Many BBers use it for this purpose with great success. Clen doses are different for each individual. Some can tolerate high dose and others only need a little. Start at 60mcg and up the dose by 20mcg each day until you reach a dose that feels comfortable. Checking your body temp is a good sign that clen is working. When clen works your temp will rise by half a degree or so. Some dose clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to upregulate there receptors (the clen becomes inneffective). I prefer to run Benadryl every third week along with the clen. I dose the Benadryl at 50mg every night. This upregs receptors and the clen works well again. If you order some clen from ARR Lion will give you plenty of advice. I will request this be moved to PCT forum.
    verry good advice..but i would start at a much lower dose(20 mg) and up 20 mg every day ...everyone is different so better not get the shakes ..and nasty sides

good luck

Leader05 is offline Banned
    Hey fellows correct me if I'm on the same page with most of u here; back in the old days we didn't know what pct was untill when anabolic abuse gotten worst and its side-effects was constantly on the news, then pct concept was introduced to caution or suppress bad effects of roid to bodybuilders. I have been reading several post on pct and it seems every is drawing their conclusion. Would someone care to tell me the proper to do pct is after, during, or before cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by Leader05
    Hey fellows correct me if I'm on the same page with most of u here; back in the old days we didn't know what pct was untill when anabolic abuse gotten worst and its side-effects was constantly on the news, then pct concept was introduced to caution or suppress bad effects of roid to bodybuilders. I have been reading several post on pct and it seems every is drawing their conclusion. Would someone care to tell me the proper to do pct is after, during, or before cycle??

and you are asking this because: you intend to do a cycle, been on a cycle and your nust are the size of a mentos or you want to do a cycle? either one ..the adice is the same ..do some reading ..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    and you are asking this because: you intend to do a cycle, been on a cycle and your nust are the size of a mentos or you want to do a cycle? either one ..the adice is the same ..do some reading ..
    u are a loser with tinny brain !!

Quote Originally Posted by Leader05
    u are a loser with tinny brain !!

do what you do best boy....

You gonna be banned pretty soon with that kind of attitude

i'm sorry for hijaking this thread, this is the last one i promise

leader05 ..i may be banned , but at least I tried to help guys out not just annoy .....but itz more likelly for you to get banned...

good luck

Thread Information