Thread: hcg or not?

bipsi is offline New Member

hcg or not?

I Am On Week Ten Of My Cycle-600mg Test E A Week And 300mg Of Deca A Week. My Pct Was Planned Out Way Before I Started. End Deca One Week Before My Last Injection Of Test E. Then Start Pct Two Weeks After Last Test E Injection. Day 1 Pct 200mgs Colmid Then 100mgs For Two Weeks Then 50mgs For Two More Weeks. To Run Nolva At 20mgs For Six Weeks. What I Want To Know Is Can I Run 12 Weeks Of Deca And Thirteen Weeks Of Test E And Run This Same Pct Or Would I Have To Or Need To Run Hcg . If I Make This My Last Deca Inject Now And My Last Test E Inject Next Week My Current Pct Should Be Enough. I Read A Post That Said Hcg Was Not Needed If You Run A Ten Week Cycle Of Deca And A Eleveen Week Cycle Of Test E

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i'm curious as to when one should run HCG as well.......i've heard radically different opinions on it

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, i would personally run it ... I say this based on my experience with deca ...it shut me down hard! HCG would be invaluable in your PCT arsenal...it wont hurt to have it in at all! Furthermore, you can extend your cycle for 2-3 weeks while waiting for the hcg to be delivered!! just a thought

cheers

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    altho i use hcg in all my pct's, people have always recovered good after any cycle with only serms and AI's & with out the use of hcg

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Im using HCG for the very 1st time, 1 week after test e and deca cycle. Im on day 3 of 10 and my natty seems to be getting somewhere near back to the norm,,,,,,,if thats possible!!! Not sure if its placebo or the real deal but either way, if I get my natty back as quick as this then HCG gets my vote! Im running it alongside 10 mg nolvadex and im going to run 40mg nolvadex and .50mg arimidex for my pct 21 days after last test jab.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Im using HCG for the very 1st time, 1 week after test e and deca cycle. Im on day 3 of 10 and my natty seems to be getting somewhere near back to the norm,,,,,,,if thats possible!!! Not sure if its placebo or the real deal but either way, if I get my natty back as quick as this then HCG gets my vote! Im running it alongside 10 mg nolvadex and im going to run 40mg nolvadex and .50mg arimidex for my pct 21 days after last test jab.
    ya man believe it, hcg brings ur nuts back faster than anything, i used to bring back my nuts in 5 days only after a heavy cycle coz i take my hcg in 5000iu shots only twice

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    ya man believe it, hcg brings ur nuts back faster than anything, i used to bring back my nuts in 5 days only after a heavy cycle coz i take my hcg in 5000iu shots only twice
    Well, it seems to be working for me. I was taking 750mg test e and 600mg deca so I thought I would give it a go cos ive been struggling, following my last few cycles,,,,,almost a year!!!!! Im only taking 250iu a day for 10 days,,,,,a little concerned about the effects of gyno. Gonna see how this goes!

Thread Information