Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member

PCT for short cycle, confused..

Im just milling around a few options for a short cutting cycle (6 weeks) while on a caloric deficit, something like 40mg t-bol, 40mg of stana and possibly another non c17 like primo or var to solidify gains abit..

Now im still confused as to what i need for PCT when using 2 compounds that dont aromatise significantly, the main issues post cycle (as far as i can tell) are going to be HPTA suppression, elevated cotisol levels and possibly some rebound estrogen, can anyone tell me what else i need to combat post cycle?

I was thinking just 3 weeks of clomid and possibly some mirtazipine or clen for cortisol, will rebound estogen be enough of a problem to warrant using nolva? and also will i need an AI in there?

Never run a cycle without test before so its kinda thrown my equation for PCT out of whack...

Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member
    sweet, looks like im getting absolute nathans on this question...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would run pretty much the same pct for any cycle. I would probably not bother with HCG for this though. Pick an AI and a SERM and run them til you feel better (libido ect) at least 20 days. AI would be for example liquidex from ARR and SERM would be tamoxi from ARR. Good luck.

Thread Information