THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member

Pct test e question

i started my pct two weeks after my last shot i took 300mg of clomid the first day then there after its been 100mg ed along with clen . I am 18days into and have another week and a have i am goign to lower that to 50mg becuase i am running out can i contiue with either letro or nova. should i incorporate one or two of these now.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, typically, i use clomid 100mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for 2 weeks and then 25mg for the final 2 weeks (these last two weeks are optional but I find they help ease my body off of it)

I'd say you can safely reduce your dosage to 50mg right away AND add nolvadex 20mg ED into the regimen..you should have been having it with the clomid from the very first day but its still fine to start...it'll help you recover faster....also, try to get your hands on some tongkat ali and some tribulus...these natural herbs help you phase out of PCT by maintaining your natural test optimally...

cheers

yea i do have trib and nova so i will contiue this for another two weeks thanks for the help bro

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    thats a pretty weak pct mate. I would add an AI in there str8 away. Run it for another couple of weeks with AI too.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    thats a pretty weak pct mate. I would add an AI in there str8 away. Run it for another couple of weeks with AI too.

so im out of clomid but i have been on it for 21days now should i take nova &letro, clen and trib at this point for two to three more weeks ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    so im out of clomid but i have been on it for 21days now should i take nova &letro, clen and trib at this point for two to three more weeks ?
    Forget the trib its shit IMO. Go with what you have suggested, Nolva, Letro and Clen . You should have been doing all of them from the beginning of PCT

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should have been running the nolva at 20mg straight from the last shot of test mate.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

yea i have been taking nova since the begining of the cycle

Thread Information