bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member

Decca and prop pct help

Alright so im about to start my cycle and i want to get everything first for my pct before i start. Im runnin 400mgs of decca for 12 weeks and 600 mgs of test for 14 weeks. I saw how some guys on here were havin trouble with there pct when they came off this cycle and just want some input from u guys. i read about in the stickys about runnin 25 to 50 iu of hgc 2 shots a week from beggining to about a month before fininshing this cycle and then taking 20-40gms nolvadex for 4 weeks after that for my pct. has anyone had luck with this?? or should i try 100mgs of clomid and 20mgs for nolva for 4 weeks and taper off the clomid?? previous post a guy had problems and i wanna nail this pct before i start. any info or input would be greatly appreciated.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    thatz 250-500 UI of HCG , I am using this method during my cycle...i hope it works better than what i did in the past

good luck

Andy Thai is offline Banned
    I'm going to start the same cycle as this in about six weeks, but will jump start it with 50mg of Anabol ed for the first 4 weeks.

I was initially thinking of Nolvadex and HCG but after reading the stickies realise that PCT should include one serm and one AI at the very least.

If someone could document a decent PCT for this cycle it would really help bbplaya21 and I.

Many thanx

Andy Thai

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    thatz 250-500 UI of HCG , I am using this method during my cycle...i hope it works better than what i did in the past

good luck
    Are u splittin up the hgc to two times a week?? or just every five days taking the hgc??

The_Canibal is offline Member
    500 UI every 5 days...

good luck bro

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Running almost the exact same cycle w/500iu's HCG every 4 days throughout. I'm taking the prop 4 weeks past though and following up with Hooker's PCT mentioned in the sticky. So far so good but I'm only several days into it. Good luck to you.

Andy Thai is offline Banned
    Thnx for the feedback guys.

i got one more question? how long did u take hgc for? i read about stoppin it a month before i end my cycle and then startin up with nolva after then end of the cycle for my pct

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Every 4 days through the entire cycle. Once my PCT starts its every day for 3 weeks at 500/day.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I like the way i do pct it works well for me.

I run hcg in the last 2 weeks of the cycle 2x a week at 2500iu. Then i run my clomid and nolv. I run clomin 300 200 200 100 100 100 50-------- for 2 weeks. The nolv is run at 40mg - 60mg for 4 weeks. the last 2 weeks of teh nolv i run trib with it.

yo thanks gsxxr imma try that pvt and see how it goes for me

Thread Information