detsaw is offline New Member

Some Questions about HCG

Out of fear of redundency, I mdae sure to search and research past topics, but I found nothing that really answered any of my questions.

I just recently took my last shot of Deca . I've done a total 12weeks at 300mg/wk with an involuntary 2week pause after week 6. Now I have the HCG on hand but is it absolutely necessary. My balls are at normal size I believe.

Now some questions about the actual HCG. After mixing it, and refrigerating it, do I also have to inject it cold? Or can I load the syringe and let it cool down before each shot?

What dosage should I take?

What gauge and size needle?

And finally---BITCH QUESTION--- How bad does the actual injecting of the HCG feel? My only experience to this day has been with the oil based deca, and from what I hear the sensations are greatly different.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detsaw
    Out of fear of redundency, I mdae sure to search and research past topics, but I found nothing that really answered any of my questions.

I just recently took my last shot of Deca . I've done a total 12weeks at 300mg/wk with an involuntary 2week pause after week 6. Now I have the HCG on hand but is it absolutely necessary. My balls are at normal size I believe.

Now some questions about the actual HCG. After mixing it, and refrigerating it, do I also have to inject it cold? Or can I load the syringe and let it cool down before each shot?

What dosage should I take?

What gauge and size needle?

And finally---BITCH QUESTION--- How bad does the actual injecting of the HCG feel? My only experience to this day has been with the oil based deca, and from what I hear the sensations are greatly different.

I inject it straight out of the fridge no bother dont be fussy letting it cool it ill heat up in your body anyway!

I Run HCG over 18 days, if taken for too long it can desensitise LH receptor. aND TOO MUCH TO FAST IS NOT GOOD!!!!The aim is to quickly shock the testes back into growth and restore HPTA function.

1-1000I.U
    5-1000I.U
    9-1000I.U
    12-500I.U
    15-500 I.U
    18-500I.U

*with this you should be taken novla folowed by clomid or whatever else you prefer.

Needle wise i used 21 gauge 1 inch needles injected in bum arms delts thighs e.t.c

Just feels like injecting a smooth substance, shouldnt be that sore

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Don't mean to highjack but can i ask a quick question? Is HCG over the counter ? or able to purchase without a prescription ? Just curious since i never had to use it.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    in the uk u cant get it over the counter any how!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    I inject it straight out of the fridge no bother dont be fussy letting it cool it ill heat up in your body anyway!

I Run HCG over 18 days, if taken for too long it can desensitise LH receptor. aND TOO MUCH TO FAST IS NOT GOOD!!!!The aim is to quickly shock the testes back into growth and restore HPTA function.

1-1000I.U
    5-1000I.U
    9-1000I.U
    12-500I.U
    15-500 I.U
    18-500I.U

*with this you should be taken novla folowed by clomid or whatever else you prefer.

Needle wise i used 21 gauge 1 inch needles injected in bum arms delts thighs e.t.c

Just feels like injecting a smooth substance, shouldnt be that sore
    Would a 22 gauge 1 1/2 needle work?? Whatabout 25 gauge 1in

Thanks for the help.

One last dumb question, how exactly is an IU measured?

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Don't even bother with IM injection of this stuff. Get yourself some 29G 1/2" pins and inject sub-Q in your abs. Painless, easy, effective. No need to use some big ass needle as its basically water with the pregnyl suspended in it. Relative to any oil based AAS, it'll feel like you're injecting air.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac8541
    Don't even bother with IM injection of this stuff. Get yourself some 29G 1/2" pins and inject sub-Q in your abs. Painless, easy, effective. No need to use some big ass needle as its basically water with the pregnyl suspended in it. Relative to any oil based AAS, it'll feel like you're injecting air.
    Inject in abs, i feel like im definately to inexperienced with injecting to start injecting my abs. As for it feeling like inecting air... that doesnt sound to comfortable.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    You only need to pinch a small
    amount of fat near your belly and
    inject with a slin pin right into it.

It's very,very simple to shoot sub-Q
    No pain,not cold,maybe slight sting.

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    You only need to pinch a small
    amount of fat near your belly and
    inject with a slin pin right into it.

It's very,very simple to shoot sub-Q
    No pain,not cold,maybe slight sting.
    Any links to full instructions??? Im more than likely just going to shoot it IM. Its been a week since last shot, how much longer should i wait?

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    As for it feeling like inecting air... that doesnt sound to comfortable.
    All I mean is that the solution isn't heavy at all. The plunger will go straight to the bottom if you apply pressure to it like you would with an oil-based product.

So whats minimum gauge and size i can use???

And can anyone suggest some nolv dosages if I take the hcg dosages up there ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by detsaw
    Any links to full instructions??? Im more than likely just going to shoot it IM. Its been a week since last shot, how much longer should i wait?
    Not that I know of...it wouldnt surprise
    me if there is one somewhere around here.

Am I reading this right you only took Deca ?

This may help a bit....

Deca PCT Plan

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Not that I know of...it wouldnt surprise
    me if there is one somewhere around here.

Am I reading this right you only took Deca?
    Yea.

Soo its taking me a little longer than i thought to get the nolv. Its going to be the third week since my last shot tomorro, should I just start the hcg by itself for now, or wait for the nolv?

Still need some nolv dosage suggestions and minimum gauge of needle for hcg

fr8lnr01 is offline New Member
    detsaw, you only need an insulin type needle to administer the HCG . Do not place it in the muscle, it is meant to be placed under the skin. Either pull some skin up on your thigh or belly and place the injection in the "pocket of skin". you can use a 30G 1/2" insulin syringe for administration of HCG, very small and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by fr8lnr01
    detsaw, you only need an insulin type needle to administer the HCG. Do not place it in the muscle, it is meant to be placed under the skin. Either pull some skin up on your thigh or belly and place the injection in the "pocket of skin". you can use a 30G 1/2" insulin syringe for administration of HCG, very small and comfortable.
    So i cant take it IM?

Thread Information