Thread: hcg help quick

dblock189 is offline Associate Member

hcg help quick

I am doing a test and tren cycle and i am on week 8. I am doing the test at 600mgs a week and tren 100eod. I have good results and cant complaing.Now i wanted to do the hcg for two weeks and then at pct therapy. I did a shot of hcg last nite of 500iu's...How long before i notice the effect of it? when do they go back to normal? i know tren is really supressive..should i do more or just be patient? i was going to do 500iu twice a week? what do you suggest. Also, i mixed it and its totally clear? so i couldnt have screwed it up rite? sory for all the questions just really concerneed

D

bumppppp

The_Canibal is offline Member
    i would use(and actually am using) HCG throughout the cylcle....at 500 twice a week

good luck

Yea i know what you saying i was thinking the same but i hear it can cause you harm doing it for that long so im kind of confused....im alread on week 8 so I might start doing that...

dblock

bump

BeastNik is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    bump
    I'm thinking of doing a tren only cycle and am having some confusion on what to run with it. HCG to combat the tren suppression but than what to combat the HCG estrogen? Especially with tren I dont want it aggravating any estrogen from the HCG. Very confusing when there are so many different opinions. I was considering doing a 10 week or so cycle of tren and starting some HCG in the last two weeks and a week post cycle with Nolv and three weeks after the HCG.

Thread Information