Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

PCT minus the clomid, please critique

i shall soon be embarking on a 6 week masteron /clenbuterol cycle. masteron will be ran at 400mg EW. i was intending on using HCG mid-cycle, and then again for PCT. my PCT would look like this:

week 1-3: 1,500iu's HCG every 3rd day, nolvadex 20-40mg ED

i have used HCG-only in the past (before i actually knew much at all about AAS use, and was back to normal very quickly, and have used clomid for my last 2 PCT's. i feel clomid definately does the job, but this last time i suffered with horrendous depression, which i am not willing to put myself through again if i can help it.

any pointers on this PCT? from what others ive read on this forum it seems about right, for a PCT that does not involve clomid

MrMe is offline Member
    Wellyou can look at Anthonys or swale PCT. They use HCG , nolva and aromasin or proviron for the first 3 weeks then continue on afterwards with nolva and aromosin or proviron. Check teh stickies

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Wellyou can look at Anthonys or swale PCT. They use HCG, nolva and aromasin or proviron for the first 3 weeks then continue on afterwards with nolva and aromosin or proviron. Check teh stickies
    thanks very much buddy

Thread Information