pit_bully is offline Associate Member

Does semen production mean HPTA is working?

I will probably get flamed for not knowing this, but Im gonna ask it anyways. The fact that when I get it up to perform I eventually climax perfectly normal. Doesnt the fact that I am producing semen mean my HPTA is working? Maybe not full recovered yet, but still functioning? As any have read in previous posts of mine I am in my 5th week of PCT. I am over the depression syndroms and I am actually feeling very good OTHER than the fact I have no libido.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Semen is produced by the prostate, not your HPTA...you can be completely shut down and blow a healthy wad...I've been there.

Shit! I knew someone was going to burst my buble. I was hoping it was a sign for recovery.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I've been following your PCT threads and posts...good to hear you have proviron on the way...this may just hold a key for you.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Thats what Im hoping. Its one thing when your single, but Ive had a GF for over 2 years now and hit this cycle on the mild side not to freak her out. (BTW she does not know of AAS use) and now that Im in PCT suffering low libido Im getting her talkin about "I guess she cant turn me on anymore." Couldnt be further from the truth, but try explaining that to her. I dont know how much longer shes gonnas believe Im tired from work. And if I have to service her anymore without the use of my tool, Im gonna have to go to the dentist for a haircut. Cant wait to try this Proviron .

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pit_bully
    Thats what Im hoping. Its one thing when your single, but Ive had a GF for over 2 years now and hit this cycle on the mild side not to freak her out. (BTW she does not know of AAS use) and now that Im in PCT suffering low libido Im getting her talkin about "I guess she cant turn me on anymore." Couldnt be further from the truth, but try explaining that to her. I dont know how much longer shes gonnas believe Im tired from work. And if I have to service her anymore without the use of my tool, Im gonna have to go to the dentist for a haircut. Cant wait to try this Proviron.
    lol ...good stuff man

Thread Information