GGallin is offline Senior Member

A little Pct help please

Ok I am winding down on my 10 week 250mg Deca and 500mg ew test e. I have 115 50mg clomid pills. How long after I do my last injection should I start the clomid and also how long should I run it? I am almost done with my 7th week and I will have 2 more obviously. I have enough deca left for probably not even 1 injection. I maight as well finnish that on sundays injection and then I am going strictly test for the remainder of the cycle 2 weeks. I was told before to end the deca roughly 2 weeks before ending the test so thats what I am doing. I have read plenty on pct but I know different doses work for different people and also it depends on what kind of aas you were doing as well. So please no comments about "oh you dont even have your pct planned this far into it'' etc etc. Just give me a straight answer or keep you comments to yourself. I am not trying to be a prick I am just sick of all the arguing etc. So please just an answer will do. I appreciate the help guys I really do. I know I fVcked this cycle up good but I am still alive and I have made progress and hopefully I can learn from these mistakes and make my second cycle really count. Thanks again for the help.

Bump

Anyone at all?

PLEASE! Pretty please with sugar on top!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I have read plenty on pct but I know different doses work for different people and also it depends on what kind of aas you were doing as well
    What the hell? if you have read plenty about PCT and proper recovery then why wouldnt you prepare yourself and have the proper compounds ie HCG , nolva and and AI?

I have read that you can use just clomid for pct. I am getting some tribulus as well which I know wont do much but it can help natural test recovery.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I have read that you can use just clomid for pct
    This is not the best plan IMO, and trib is worthless

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Ok I am winding down on my 10 week 250mg Deca and 500mg ew test e. I have 115 50mg clomid pills. How long after I do my last injection should I start the clomid and also how long should I run it? I am almost done with my 7th week and I will have 2 more obviously. I have enough deca left for probably not even 1 injection. I maight as well finnish that on sundays injection and then I am going strictly test for the remainder of the cycle 2 weeks. I was told before to end the deca roughly 2 weeks before ending the test so thats what I am doing. I have read plenty on pct but I know different doses work for different people and also it depends on what kind of aas you were doing as well. So please no comments about "oh you dont even have your pct planned this far into it'' etc etc. Just give me a straight answer or keep you comments to yourself. I am not trying to be a prick I am just sick of all the arguing etc. So please just an answer will do. I appreciate the help guys I really do. I know I fVcked this cycle up good but I am still alive and I have made progress and hopefully I can learn from these mistakes and make my second cycle really count. Thanks again for the help.
    after 18 days past last test only inj do clomid 150 day 1, 100 1 week, 50 two weeks. ED for all doses

Quote Originally Posted by eisenmench
    after 18 days past last test only inj do clomid 150 day 1, 100 1 week, 50 two weeks. ED for all doses
    So wait 18 days, 150mg for day one , then 100mg ed for the rest of that week, then 50mg ed for the next two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by eisenmench
    Damne double post.

Any more feedback would be helpful please.

Who do I have to kill to get some help. Am I being boycotted? I guess I wouldnt blame you guys if I was LOL.

Ok then I will just do what eisen suggested. Thanks dude! Hopefully you know what you are talking about since I have no other replys to go by.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=CaptainDominate]What the hell? if you have read plenty about PCT and proper recovery then why wouldnt you prepare yourself and have the proper compounds ie HCG, nolva and and AI?[/QUOTE]

re: bold

[QUOTE=FaizakaFez]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    What the hell? if you have read plenty about PCT and proper recovery then why wouldnt you prepare yourself and have the proper compounds ie HCG, nolva and and AI?[/QUOTE]

re: bold
    Hey thanks a lot that really helped! My Hcg should be here next week.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    thats gggrrrrreat!

Yo,, bout 2 weeks or so after last injection do 1st day 350 mg (to kick start it) then 2nd day till 14th do 100 mg,, 3rd week 50 mg,, and u shoul dbe good

I would recommend:

Clomid:
    day1: 300mg
    day2: 300mg
    day3: 300mg
    day4: 250mg
    day5: 250mg
    day6: 150mg
    day:7 150mg

and the rest of the three weeks I would run the Clomid at 100mg ED.

Nolvadex :
    40-50mg ED

Vitamin B-6:
    100mg ED

Zink:
    60 mg ED

Together with a good MultiVitamin which contains the essentials. The inclusion of HCG would not hurt either!

As you can tell, I am a fan of aggressive PCT-plans. It is my experiance that I recover fully within the three weeks. Infact, on my last cycle, I recovered after only two weeks.

Best of luck!

Finally, thanks guys!

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    GGallin-----as you can see there are a lot of opinions and the only commonality is the use of clomid. Some add nolva. 150 1st week and 100 2nd week 50 3rd week maybe 4th always did it for me. I add arimidex 1 mg EOD during cycle.

Out of all these suggestions which do you guys think is my best option?

Thread Information