Thread: 6-OXO for PCT?

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member

6-OXO for PCT?

I was wandering, I've heard alot of people say to take I think it was called...6-OXO...for natural test boost after a cycle..wont act as estro blocker but good pct for simple cycles...any opinions??

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    6-oxo isn't even a good enough pct for weak prohormones

do some research on proper pct's on this part of the board

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    60X0 is supposed to do both lower/block estro and boost test...my uro had reccommended it when my estro went up but i demanded 'dex....i used the
    60X0 until i got the dex but can't say one way or the other of it's effectiveness...the arimidex has worked well however

yeh id love to have some arimidex i heard its the shit but my sources are wiped out since mexicos fall

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    click on the word arimidex

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    there is no reason to use 6oxo when you can get real stuff for your lab rats from lion

hmm...kentucky has passed a law no meds in ky even with a RX so i would assume security is tighter...think i could still swing it?

Quote Originally Posted by nandro_shagg
    hmm...kentucky has passed a law no meds in ky even with a RX so i would assume security is tighter...think i could still swing it?
    I am a little confused on what you are saying. No meds in KY, even with a prescription? That doesn't make sense.

These are research chemicals, that are in liquid form. I personally don't think you would have a problem with getting them mailed to you. I am not telling you to break the law or anything

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nandro_shagg

lion will ship domestic to you, plus its the holidays season...can you imagine how many packages are being shipped domestically? you will receive your package no problem

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    lion will ship domestic to you, plus its the holidays season...can you imagine how many packages are being shipped domestically? you will receive your package no problem
    agreed

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    I'm embaressed to say I used 6 oxo. What a waste of money. Funny thing is the guy that recommended it to me told me later it didn't work for him either. Lion's stuff is a better investment. You'll have no trouble getting it

yeh i didn't think about the holidays exelent point bros...Ky supposedly has a law now that bans ANY perscription meds from entering the state even if its legit RX. Think about it, we're right in the center of the eastern half, by the time most gear, pills, drugs get here, all thats left is trash...the number of people trying to import 30,000 pills of extacy from Russia is crazy lol...just my opinion on what KY is trying to do, ban everything so NOTHING gets in lol

Thread Information