SuperLift is offline Senior Member

Is HCG necessary?

How many of you run HCG throughout your cycles and how many just run it PCT? I am planning to run 750test 1-10, 1-4 anadrol , and 3-10 tren a. With the cycle that I am running should I use HCG during or only for pct? OR will the standard clomid be fine for PCT? I will be running arimidex at .25ed for weeks 1-10 and then in PCT as well.

Logan13 is offline Banned

what i do.........

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift
    How many of you run HCG throughout your cycles and how many just run it PCT? I am planning to run 750test 1-10, 1-4 anadrol, and 3-10 tren a. With the cycle that I am running should I use HCG during or only for pct? OR will the standard clomid be fine for PCT? I will be running arimidex at .25ed for weeks 1-10 and then in PCT as well.
    What test are you using? I run hcg during cycle @ 300iu/week. Never use clomid at the same time as hcg, but I would suggest taking nolva during hcg use, especially when 500iu/day pre-pct. Use HCG for pre-pct only, not during actual pct. I go 10 days prior to pct @ 500iu/day, wait 3 days(allow Prop to clear) and start pct of nolva/clomid/aromasin , along with proviron /tongkat ali/clen /sometimes IGF.

Thread Information