Nordicphsyco is offline Junior Member

could this be a side effect from nolva

I started my PCT 4 weeks back with nolva, within two days I starting getting
    acne on my chest and face, a week into the nolva the acne had become large painful boils all over my head,face,neck shoulders and chest,I continued to take the nolva for two weeks and thats all I could tolerate, Had to go to the doc and get a shot of cortisone,He said I was having an allergic reaction.
    I think this is rare,I could only find a couple of old threads of this happening to anyone,It seems I can deal with injectible gear ok, I quit taking the nolva,
    And the cortisone shot cleared up my skin in a couple of days. I finished the last week of my pct with a few good doses of vitrix and did ok. I have taken letro for gyno and developed a bad bitchy attitude and the low libido, I think clomid will be out of the question for my next pct also.Im thinking maybe Myogenex or something other alternative for future pct's.
    Has this ever happened to anyone Else? Any advice on other methods would be greatly appreciated.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    look into AI's and Hcg for next time

That was a good article on the HCG and it sounds promising but It seems it would still need to be run with an estro blocker to prevent Gyno.
    I could run this together in lower doses with myogenx or something else.
    Thanks Bro!

Nate Dawg is offline New Member
    As far as acne goes, I always break out at the beginning of the cycle then clear up after a few weeks, then break out again for a month or so after stopping the cycle. During those times I try to tan, that seems to help alot with the acne as well as using a good face wash. Stress wreaks havoc on my acne as well.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordicphsyco
    That was a good article on the HCG and it sounds promising but It seems it would still need to be run with an estro blocker to prevent Gyno.
    I could run this together in lower doses with myogenx or something else.
    Thanks Bro!
    yes hcg has to be run with an anti-estrogen, so run it with an AI

Right again! An AI like Aromasin would be better to run in conjunction with the Hcg and its still one of the best ones out there.Think I will go with that next time, Thanks

Thread Information