BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

balls are squishy still, taking HCG nolva, clomid, igf1-lr3, myogenx

Hey guys, my balls seem like they are shrinking the longer I run this pct. This is about the end of my second week. im taking 500IU of hcg mid afternoon, with 20mg nolva at the same time. I do my IGF1-lr3 shots post workout, take 6 myogenx pills divided up into two pills three times a day. and take clomid right before I go to bed, helps me not notice the side effects. Any suggestions as to why I seem to be having trouble. They seriously felt fuller and harder at the end of my cycle.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I wouldn't run HCG during PCT. I doubt that is what is causing your nuts to shrink though. The clomid and myogenx should be doing plenty on their own to brig back size. Drop the HCG because it is of no use during PCT and just keep going with wht you are doing, things should come back soon.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    still the same so far, think I should add in some proviron at 50mg ED??? i have some, Its an AI and i guess im only taking a serm = nolva. I've been on the hcg for about 2 weeks. anybody think I should discontinue it, or run it for one more week?

just gettin pissed, I dont want to run out of my igf1 and still be in a really catabolic state and crash. Right now i seem to be gaining strength, i was strong as a mofo today, like even more so than on cycle. I'm talkin 8 plate Tbar rows for 12 reps and it wasnt killin me, and yes my form is good, im a perfectionist.

I suppose when I run out of the igf1 i'll jump on some clenbuterol and possibly throw in slin for their anticatabolic properties, i hate slin though, I just gain to much damn fat on it if your not doin alot of cardio. let me know if you guys think of anything. thanks

Thread Information