king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Clen and proviron

What is the dosage for clen when used as an anti catabolic? I know that 120mcg is the dose for burning fat, but what would be effective for an anti catabolic. Also how much proviron should be used in PCT, I thought I read 50mg/day. I am about to finish a cycle of test prop and var.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    var doesn't have much effect on your test production, some will even use it in their PCT or as a bridgebetween cycles. The prop is out of your system quick but neither proviron nor clen will bring your natural test prodution back up. You will need clomid and or nolva for that. The proviron is good because it free's up the test that is in your body and is usually dosed at 25 - 50mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    var doesn't have much effect on your test production, some will even use it in their PCT or as a bridgebetween cycles. The prop is out of your system quick but neither proviron nor clen will bring your natural test prodution back up. You will need clomid and or nolva for that. The proviron is good because it free's up the test that is in your body and is usually dosed at 25 - 50mg/day.
    I plan on running nolva and clomid. The clen and proviron would be in addition to that.

Bump, anyone know how much clen is used for an anti catabolic during PCT.

Start with 20mcgs to see how you tolerate it and repeat later in the day(if you can tolerate it) Clen , mainly at first, will make you real jittery(like having too much coffee) and raise you body temp so start slow. You should work your way up to 60-100mcgs/day split up into to doses and take for about 6 weeks. After 2 weeks you may need to take some benadryl which will slow desensitization of Beta receptors. GL

Start with 20mcgs to see how you tolerate it and repeat later in the day(if you can tolerate it) Clen , mainly at first, will make you real jittery(like having too much coffee) and raise you body temp so start slow. You should work your way up to 60-100mcgs/day split up into to doses and take for about 6 weeks. After 2 weeks you may need to take some benadryl which will slow desensitization of Beta receptors. GL
    I have actually used clen before for fat burning. I used 120mcg/day for 2 weeks. Didn't get jittery, but my heart rate was fast, and I did not like that feeling.

So you say 60-100mcg/day would be a good dose when using clen for an anti-catabolic?

Vinlander is offline Banned
    120mcg/day is hardcore. Ouch. How long are you running that for? How long are your on/off cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinlander
    120mcg/day is hardcore. Ouch. How long are you running that for? How long are your on/off cycles?
    I ran that for fat burning purposes, I am planning on running clen for PCT, but I am only using it for anti catabolic purposes. That is why I need to know what dose should be used only for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I ran that for fat burning purposes, I am planning on running clen for PCT, but I am only using it for anti catabolic purposes. That is why I need to know what dose should be used only for that purpose.
    I've found that less is always more with Clenbuterol . I train differently than you do, to be certain (I train MMA 3x/week) so cardio is of utmost importance to me.

To answer your question without jerking around, 40-60mcg is enough to reduce catabolism, but more than that should be diet, which I don't need to tell you.

A great bridge for your PCT in-between cycles and stacked with Clenbuterol for fat burning would be Masteron . It can be stacked with ANY AAS known, gives you terrific pumps, burns a good amount of fat, acts as an anti-estrogen and will work in concert with the Clenbuterol.

KING: Just so you know I'm not some punk trying to tell you what's up who doesn't know anything, I've run Clen for 3 cycles now, 2 weeks on/2 off at 40mcg/day for periods of 8 weeks. This is 1 year in and with 100% certainty, I've not lost a lb. of muscle mass doing it this way.

If you're a bit larger than myself (5' 8", 181lbs, 9-10%BF), then 60mcg/day 2 weeks on/2 weeks off would do it for you.

Keep in mind that despite what you may believe, your body gets used to Clenbuterol EXTREMELY quickly and the effects begin to be negated after more than 2-3 weeks of continuous usage. In other words, you're wasting it.

Vinlander is right about your body becoming use to clen very quickly, usually within 2 weeks and thats why some do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off however I disagree with that method and heres why.

Quote from clen profile on this board..."Clen vs. clen+ exercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! This tells me that the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule for clen dosing is far from optimal, and if you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it´ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+ exercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol?"

but like Vinlander said clen stop working after about 2-3weeks because Clenbuterol causes a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors. However, you can counteract this by taking benadryl which works by reducing beta-2 receptor activity, and restoring receptor function. Take the benadrly at nighttime(causes drowsiness) around week 3 and it will keep the clen working.

I hope this helps! GL

Vinlander is right about your body becoming use to clen very quickly, usually within 2 weeks and thats why some do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off however I disagree with that method and heres why.

Quote from clen profile on this board..."Clen vs. clen+ exercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! This tells me that the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule for clen dosing is far from optimal, and if you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it´ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+ exercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol?"

but like Vinlander said clen stop working after about 2-3weeks because Clenbuterol causes a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors. However, you can counteract this by taking benadryl which works by reducing beta-2 receptor activity, and restoring receptor function. Take the benadrly at nighttime(causes drowsiness) around week 3 and it will keep the clen working.

I hope this helps! GL
    Immunity to the effects is only one danger. Clenbuterol promotes heart necrosis. You don't want to screw with that and giving your body time to heal is better than losing 1/4" off of your waistline anyday.

Yeah, I know it is hard on the ol ticker. But that is why I will keep the dose low, like I said I am just interested in the anti catabolic effects of clen , and not the fat burning properties.

Thread Information