bucks80 is offline New Member

your choice of PCT???

what is everyones PCT of choice and why??? clomid? tamox? letro? im just curious to see if there is a difference of opinion? i hope everyone chimes in with their .02 cents. thanks

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    not everyone has tried all the serms and Ai's available so they cant tell you why they chose to run wutever theyr runnin except that because they know it worked for them and for others before. i personally run the same pct for all my cycles coz it works great for me and i recover nicely but i still cant say that its the best choice out there as i havent tried everything like i said in the beginning.

skank is offline Member
    Yeah, you can read and research this stuff forever, but you just have to find what works for you. There are so many variations and it also ***ends on how long and heavy of a cycle too. Also some people get sides (from Clomid for example). That and Nolva works fine for me though. And an ai. Hcg for longer cycles.

bucks80 is offline New Member
    i understand totally what your saying, i was just curious... ive tried a bunch of different things including products i read in a "bodybuilding" mag to be legal forms of PCT before i found ARR. just was looking to get a general concensus. thanks guys.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    Try Anthony Robert's PCT- 100% successs i hear....

lastrep1 is offline Banned
    This has worked for me and many friends in the past ,most a guys here semm to like it : for a basic 10 week cycle test/e
    weeks 9-12: Aromasin 20mg/day
    weeks 9-13: Nolvadex 20mg/day
    weeks 14: Nolvadex 10mg/day
    weeks 15: Nolvadex 5mg/day

Thread Information