irondawg725 is offline Junior Member

??? about Deca and Test E

I read where you should start PCT 21 days after last injection of Deca and 14 days after last injection of Test E.

If I stop with my Deca @ 10 weeks and Test E @ 12 weeks when should I start my PCT? I'm thinking 14 days after my last Test E injection.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

shadow389 is offline Banned
    yea because ur body does not make test until all of the synthetic is out ur system. I would use clomid ir nolvedex 20-40 mgs a day and if u really wanted start using it in week 1 so that ur body has started producing test again so the natural levels are well on there way of returning by day 14 after ur test shot. This has worked for me and several of my friends. It seems that I have kept most of my gains and where well retained if i started about a week earlier than normal. SO give it a try it could only help. Many people even take test boosters while eycling it can help u gain alot of weight in short peroids. and if u cycle shorter times like 8 weeks u will see more sufficient gain each time u pick back up. and less recovery time.

Thread Information