willyiv is offline New Member

Need Quick opinion from Oxevol users

First off, hello, new member first post!
    Ive been lifting for roughly 8 years, i was kinda hovering at 205lb with low body fat. I wanted to push myself to the next level so a buddy suggested Oxevol. After doing some research i went for it, i did a 4 week cycle, ate a shitload, lifted hard. I now weigh in at 222lb, and im definitely stronger than i was before, downside is i have Tendonitis in my left shoulder which hurts like hell now after the crazy lifting. Anyway my question really was..i took milk thistle for liver support during the cycle and ive been using 6OXO and SizeOn during PCT, im almost finished my 4th bottle of 6OXO so thats roughly 6 weeks of PCT. Has my PCT been sufficient? if not can anyone advise me what to do from here?
    And finally, if i was thinking of doing another Oxevol cycle, would i experience significant gains again?, how long should i wait? and how could i improve my PCT?
    Thanks in advance.

Well, i wish i found this forum befor i did the cycle, it looks like my PCT is not up to par, i forgot to add ive been having erection issues since the cycle. Not every time but more than 50%, my girls cool with it as she knows its due to the Oxevol but im starting to get anoyed with it.
    Im sorry if i seem ignorant to all the ins and outs, i trusted my buddy but it seems he did'nt know as much as he thought either.
    Thanks again.

Conan the Cimmerian is offline New Member
    To increase your libido and get it back to where it was, try tribulus, 2 caps a day.

Ok, Tribulus sounds good after some reading, my only question now is, should i try Nolvadex at this point? keep in mind i did 6 weeks of 6oxo. Just seems from everything ive read 6oxo is deemed insufficient for good PCT.
    Thanks.

Ok fellas, again i have to apologise for my ignorance, unfortunately i went head first into something i had no understanding of. Im sure theres so many posts on here from guys that do or did the same thing so i can see why people with experience probably get frustrated and dont reply, having said that, since coming off my cycle ive read as much as i could and tried to learn the correct PCT. So, IF i decide to run another cycle in the future im gonna approach it entirely differently. Now this leaves me in my current position, roughly six weeks after the cycle im having problems acheiving and maintaining an erection. I bought some Tribulus, Ginseng, Ginko, even some Novadex XT from Gaspari, been taking all for about 3 days now with the hope things would get better, i dont know how long its gonna take but im posting again because i just failed miserably in the bedroom, again, with the love of my life after she came home from being gone for 4 days, im pissed and down in the dumps to say the least. Thank god shes so ****ing understanding. As i said in my first post all i used for PCT was 6oxo, foolishly i know, but ive learned the hard way. I guess im just looking for some reassurance or guidance, i just want to get back to normal. Ive searched and searched for info and i have to say im confused as to what else to do, if anything at this point, or am i ok with the stuff i just got?
    Id really really appreciate some more help and, inspite of her compassion im sure my fiance would too.
    Thanks guys.

Thread Information