OC Lifter is offline New Member

Running Nolva from the start or at the end?

I have been doing alot of reading on PCT. I understand everyone runs it differently (i.e. length of time and different types).

I have seen a few do the following; Running Tamox at 10mg/ED from the start of a cycle until 2 weeks after the last injection. Then starting Clomid after the Tamox with the typical heavy 1st day and taper it back for the next couple of weeks.

Or should PCT be saved for the end? Any help would be appreciated.

I did not run PCT for my 1st Cycle and recovered fine, but I would like to do things different this time around.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    people use nolva during cycle to combat estro sides. if you dont have any sides, then dont use nolva.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    people use nolva during cycle to combat estro sides. if you dont have any sides, then dont use nolva.
    Agreed...keep nolva on hand for signs of gyno. I have no experience with clomid and based on what I've read about it, I will never ever take it. There are other options. IMO, use nolva only for pct, if running a test only cycle. As you gain cycle experience and start stacking things together, other meds will come into play during and post cycle. Basically everyone is different,and you have to find whats right for you.

Thread Information