Thread: Clen with PCT

j_jack34 is offline Junior Member

Clen with PCT

I am just coming off a cycle of

500-750 mg Sust / wk
    400 mg Deca / wk
    50 mg dbol / ed wk 1-4

1.5 mg letro / ed

I am going to use clomid for PCT but am planning on running Clen starting at the end of my cycle running for 8 weeks. I know that will need to upgrade receptors every third week with benadryl. I have read that using clen at the end of a cycle will block cortisone helping you keep strength and mass gained on cycle by helping prevent you from becoming catabolic. I would like to know if any of you guys have tried this and how well it worked for you.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j_jack34
    I am just coming off a cycle of

500-750 mg Sust / wk
    400 mg Deca / wk
    50 mg dbol / ed wk 1-4

1.5 mg letro / ed

I am going to use clomid for PCT but am planning on running Clen starting at the end of my cycle running for 8 weeks. I know that will need to upgrade receptors every third week with benadryl. I have read that using clen at the end of a cycle will block cortisone helping you keep strength and mass gained on cycle by helping prevent you from becoming catabolic. I would like to know if any of you guys have tried this and how well it worked for you.

I like clen during PCT.. I like its anti catabolic effects ( and its effect on cortisol)..

It works well for me ..

Merc.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Clomid only for pct? yugh, i would throw some nolva in there at least. 1.5mg letro? wow, how is your sex drive?

Thread Information